one of 'them' days

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by johnny

take a soothing shower, and have a beer in the backyard?

way sord...

WORD!

Im about to get off work, go and sit

in a bubble bath, with a brew and Mary.

After that, draw some shit up, and jump online.

:krunk:

i started crying today because i was so overwhelmed with all this work i had to to for tomorrow's meeting and i didnt get all of it done.

no i didnt. i finished everything adn i got to yell at someone. and why the fuck is it so damn hot here??

i went to the beach the other day and stayed out in the sun too long. I now have painful sunburn on 76.3% of my body. I can not escape the pain no matter what i do. The worst part is the sun burn on top of my feet. I have a job interview tomorrow and have to wear dress shoes.:o

my life as a fair skinned sissy.

tease you didn't call her the same day that she gave you the number did you? You should wait a while. I met this girl in front of my house. she gave me her number and was like "We should do something soon." I waited 6 days to call her and she stopped by my house again early in the morning and left a list of numbers for me to reach her at in my mail box. Yeah... thats game.

True story!!

im having that kind of day. when i was comin home from the gym a guy was crossing the street with his fatass girlfriend on his fucking bicycle, he must have been about 25 and was still riding a bike. so anyway i get the green and i start going across the street and he takes his fucking time walking with his bike and this fatass girl, and this guy has the balls to fuckin stare me down like hes a hardass. o my fuckin god i wanted to run his ass over. god its still pissin me off and the fucked thing was i was in a good mood up until that littlie prick tryed to act like a badass (while walkin with an ugly girl and a little kids bike).....and now i fuckin sweating just from typing its so hot............

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

he must have been about 25 and was still riding a bike.

suburban kids and your warped sense of priorities.

BIKES ARE COOLER THAN CARS

me? Hot shit? I dunno. I look like the perfect cross between Tom green and groucho marx. It's all about waiting at least a few days. All girls think they are the shit... its true. They all feel like men should call them as soon as we get to a phone. By waiting to call you play in on the inferiority complex. Its all about role reversals. That's my story for the day.

Originally posted by bug

suburban kids and your warped sense of priorities.

BIKES ARE COOLER THAN CARS

i live in boston buddy....i could give a shit that he had a bike it was the fact that he was tryin to act like a hardass combined with the fact that he was rolling with his huffy that pissed me off