I got pulled over the other day, because i'm young...

Flubug Starski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Trend:

yea, why would you keep your euro plates on when you're not in europe?

beacuse the car was made in europe and isn't made for stupid american lisence plates,so euro plate makes the front look a lot cleaner. but i ended up taking it off. Too much hassle.

well today i was driving on the main road by my house and this cool guy in a mk3 GTi was behind me and he had a euro plate and i was like "that's a cool guy."

Then i get behind this buick goin' real slow so this guy passes both me AND the buick on the main road in a no passing zone and continues on his high rate of speed, i'd say he was going at least 60 and flies right by johnny law.

Now this officer looks up and sees my european liscence plate and my washington one placed in the window to avoid being pulled over, i have checked with several officers and they said it was ok to have your washington plate in the window. But then johnny law pulls me over. I think what a crock, maybe he didn't see my washington plate. He then tells me that the other officers were lying and that i had to remove my plate. Then he says that it's an 86 dollar ticket and i've been told on several accounts that it's a 71 dollar ticket. And that it's legal to place your liscence plate on the dash. I was pulled over because i'm a teenager and the reckless speed demon with euro plate was like 25. what luck eh?

Archived