Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Olde English

just a quick one..

Originally posted by porque

...what's up with people not painting the bar?...(the dever piece)...i see this all the time and just don't get it...i'm not hating here...i mean it doesn't really matter...i'm just a bit curious...

I think people do it to change it up a little.....maybe not paint the ladder or some shit like that. :beat:

Originally posted by porque

...what's up with people not painting the bar?...(the dever piece)...i see this all the time and just don't get it...i'm not hating here...i mean it doesn't really matter...i'm just a bit curious...

dever got me into painting behind the bar. and i believe wither high or mover got him into it. basically, it looks way fresher, like your piece is somehow tucked behind the bar, and you dont get that weird effect where angled shots make that whole bar area mismatched. its basically a subtle style touch....i credit it to dev,and he got it from those dudes. its not that hard, but its definitely fresh.

hgh is the one who showed me how to rock the bar, and if you ever been to a bar with high he definetly knows how to rock the bar.

seriously, that bar thing is dope as hell.

@ THE BAR ,NOT GETTING TO FAR WITH OUT A CAR,

SO I FINISH MY DRINK AND HEAD OFF TO THE YARD,

CAREFULLY SCOPING OUT THE AREA FOR A FLAT BOXCAR,

BUT TO MY DISMAY I GET A "RAILBOX" WITH A BAR,

BUT THATS OKAY CUZ I'LL JUS PAINT AROUND IT,

ITS A BITCH,YEA I KNOW,I COULD SURE DO WITHOUT IT,

CANT BE PICKY,GOTTA ROCK,GOT NO TIME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT,

DO A OUTLINE,LAY A FILL,BUST A FORCE FIELD AROUND IT,

NOW IT GLOWS,IT GOES TO SHOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU START SNAPPING,

LIKE SLIM JIMS IN THAT COMMERCIAL WITH "MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE",

DONT BE LITTERING UP OUR STEEL WITH YOUR "BOB ROSS" LOOKING GARBAGE,

AND YOUR MOMS PUSSY SMELLS LIKE SOME OLD ASS FERMENTED CABBAGE.:sick: :krunk: :krunk:

Originally posted by cheerleader

dude somebody needs to get laid.

YEA DUDE........YOU DO.YOU FUKIN GAY ASS CHEERLEADER-I KNOW WHO YOU ARE,AND PERSONALY I THINK YOUR THE WEAKEST IN YOUR CREW,YOU MUST BE THE CREWS "CHEERLEADER".THEY PROBALLY FUK YOU IN THE ASS AND MAKE YOU RACK THEYRE CANS FOR THEM-CUZ YOUR PIECES LOOK LIKE SHIT,THATS WHY THE PHOTO KIDS LEAVE YOUR SHIT OUT OF THE SHOT!

what are photo kids? and yes i am the weakest in the crew. by far. i pretty much just hold everyones paint for them while they paint.

as embarassing as that is, i still dont get gay enough to write rhyming poems about graffiti in your threads, so at least i have that on ya. and i also dont need TO SCREAM IN CAPS LOCK cause we all know that means you are tough.

heres a simple question: whatchoo write? and can your next reply please be in the traditional ABAB rhyme scheme you employed earlier?

photo kids?

Originally posted by cheerleader

what are photo kids? and yes i am the weakest in the crew. by far. i pretty much just hold everyones paint for them while they paint.

as embarassing as that is, i still dont get gay enough to write rhyming poems about graffiti in your threads, so at least i have that on ya. and i also dont need TO SCREAM IN CAPS LOCK cause we all know that means you are tough.

heres a simple question: whatchoo write? and can your next reply please be in the traditional ABAB rhyme scheme you employed earlier?

photo kids?

YEA?.....WELL I WAS JUST WRITING SOMETHING FOR THE HEADS TO RELATE TO AND THEN DIK HEADZ LIKE YOU PUT STUPID LIL 2 cent COMMENTS IN.IF YOU CANT RELATE TO WHAT I WRITE THEN KEEP ON SCROLLING FAGBOY.YEA AND I AM TOUGH SO WHAT,ITS NOT MY FAULT IM A MAN-AND YOUR A .........CHEERLEADER? I GOT NOTHING ELSE TO SAY CUZ YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL FOR US-SO FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CAN FEEL ME....THEN COOL,SAY WUSSUP,IF NOT......THEN JUS KEEP ON KEEPING ON-ING,AND HELP ME SMASH ON QUEERS LIKE CHEER-BOY OVER HERE--AND I SAID FOTO KIDS CUZ IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN PHOTO PEOPLE,OR PHOTOGRAPHERS-CUZ ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE ARE-NOT- FOTO "KINGS".

well im glad you wrote to me in caps lock again, but im saddened that i did not get a rhyming response. i was wondering was the first poem you wrote part of the whole "tough" persona? i mean a quuer like is me is wasting all his time painting when i shouldve known the real thugs are writing poetry online in caps lock. gah, i have so much to learn from you out there in ILLwaukee. please write me another one.

Guest soneMILWwi

all those nsf people...

well your yard may not be all that big, but wow, its pretty. you guys relax a little will yah. not to start anything, because i really dont care, but the limmerck thing was kinda gay.

ya know i post some pics of choo choo trains w/ the pretty paints on em & what happens all this mean guy stuff jeaze louise....o well next time ill post pics of ppl fighting then maybe ppl will talk about trains & graff???

yo OE: dont get me wrong, nice flix, thanks for posting them....i just had this guy come at my neck and responded.....no more chit chat, more flicks.

agree

Originally posted by Olde English

ya know i post some pics of choo choo trains w/ the pretty paints on em & what happens all this mean guy stuff jeaze louise....o well next time ill post pics of ppl fighting then maybe ppl will talk about trains & graff???

i like this idea

this guys a thinker:dazed:

nice beef boys, good job. what did you write again, i dont think that got covered............ keb 5 took this shit beats the slacker style stuff all day

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this