just a quick one..

Olde English

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cheerleader

dude somebody needs to get laid.

YEA DUDE........YOU DO.YOU FUKIN GAY ASS CHEERLEADER-I KNOW WHO YOU ARE,AND PERSONALY I THINK YOUR THE WEAKEST IN YOUR CREW,YOU MUST BE THE CREWS "CHEERLEADER".THEY PROBALLY FUK YOU IN THE ASS AND MAKE YOU RACK THEYRE CANS FOR THEM-CUZ YOUR PIECES LOOK LIKE SHIT,THATS WHY THE PHOTO KIDS LEAVE YOUR SHIT OUT OF THE SHOT!

what are photo kids? and yes i am the weakest in the crew. by far. i pretty much just hold everyones paint for them while they paint.

as embarassing as that is, i still dont get gay enough to write rhyming poems about graffiti in your threads, so at least i have that on ya. and i also dont need TO SCREAM IN CAPS LOCK cause we all know that means you are tough.

heres a simple question: whatchoo write? and can your next reply please be in the traditional ABAB rhyme scheme you employed earlier?

photo kids?

Originally posted by cheerleader

what are photo kids? and yes i am the weakest in the crew. by far. i pretty much just hold everyones paint for them while they paint.

as embarassing as that is, i still dont get gay enough to write rhyming poems about graffiti in your threads, so at least i have that on ya. and i also dont need TO SCREAM IN CAPS LOCK cause we all know that means you are tough.

heres a simple question: whatchoo write? and can your next reply please be in the traditional ABAB rhyme scheme you employed earlier?

photo kids?

YEA?.....WELL I WAS JUST WRITING SOMETHING FOR THE HEADS TO RELATE TO AND THEN DIK HEADZ LIKE YOU PUT STUPID LIL 2 cent COMMENTS IN.IF YOU CANT RELATE TO WHAT I WRITE THEN KEEP ON SCROLLING FAGBOY.YEA AND I AM TOUGH SO WHAT,ITS NOT MY FAULT IM A MAN-AND YOUR A .........CHEERLEADER? I GOT NOTHING ELSE TO SAY CUZ YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL FOR US-SO FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CAN FEEL ME....THEN COOL,SAY WUSSUP,IF NOT......THEN JUS KEEP ON KEEPING ON-ING,AND HELP ME SMASH ON QUEERS LIKE CHEER-BOY OVER HERE--AND I SAID FOTO KIDS CUZ IT SOUNDS BETTER THAN PHOTO PEOPLE,OR PHOTOGRAPHERS-CUZ ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE ARE-NOT- FOTO "KINGS".

well im glad you wrote to me in caps lock again, but im saddened that i did not get a rhyming response. i was wondering was the first poem you wrote part of the whole "tough" persona? i mean a quuer like is me is wasting all his time painting when i shouldve known the real thugs are writing poetry online in caps lock. gah, i have so much to learn from you out there in ILLwaukee. please write me another one.

agree

Originally posted by Olde English

ya know i post some pics of choo choo trains w/ the pretty paints on em & what happens all this mean guy stuff jeaze louise....o well next time ill post pics of ppl fighting then maybe ppl will talk about trains & graff???

i like this idea

this guys a thinker:dazed:

• 4 weeks later...