Apple Computers publishes MISLEADING info about new G5.

root

I am a Mac user. I have been using Macs for years. I am writing this article on a PowerMac G4. I enjoy using Macs.

Thus today (23/24 June 2003), when I went to the Apple website to check out the new PowerMac G5, I was very disappointed to discover that Apple was attempting to deliberately MISLEAD me about the speed of the PowerMac G5.

<span style='color:"gold"'>Read more here.</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by root

I am a Mac user. I have been using Macs for years. I am writing this article on a PowerMac G4. I enjoy using Macs.

Thus today (23/24 June 2003), when I went to the Apple website to check out the new PowerMac G5, I was very disappointed to discover that Apple was attempting to deliberately MISLEAD me about the speed of the PowerMac G5.

not sure if i read it wrong but, the test was slanted no doubt they did the same thing when marketing the 1st dual g4s however the ther pc riggs that were faster were stronger machines. The dell was 3.o ghz so if apple 2ghz is almost as fast were cooking with grease my friend.

" i'll move on you with the MAC meng"

please correct me if im wrong

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My Mac once served as a major contributing factor to me getting ass one night.

Try that with the paradigm of excitement and sensuality that is the PC.

^^ ha ha mamerro thats awesome. my mac also has helped contribute to me scoring some T & A.

so here's my thoughts...

welcome to the world of marketing and advertising...but wait...Steve....are you implying that ALL of the people advertising their products aren't telling the ENTIRE truth?

yes...yes I am. ha-ha. suckers.