FAMILY GUY

BAMBOOZLED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

she hated my tie until she found out it was 100% metaboolic - metafeelic.

how bout a lil tie music-

Peters tie , peters tie , wut a really great guyyyyy . hey theres a lil tie music

peter . youve been wearing that big foam cowboy hat for the past 6 months . PLEASE for your family take it off

i can take it off . i just dont wanna.....

GET AWAY!

Originally posted by Daze One Million

anyone remeber the episode where the dog was sititng on the couch and out of no where a horse drawn carriage runs by and then bursts into flames...i was dying :lol:

for sure!! i saw that shit and was cracking up for so long....oh man...my poor ass doesn't have cable so i can never watch that show.

and fuck the simpsons. they used to be good, the old episodes will always be good, but let them rest in peace.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

For some stupid fucking reason, the Cartoon Network over here plays in spanish all day, then late at night it's in english... well, Family Guy lands right in the transition time, and for some reason the signal seems to get fucked up, so the sound comes out in BOTH languages at the same time, and I can't understand a damn thing. It's extremely frustrating, especially when it only seems to happen at my place; my friends say it's fine for them.

Arg.

i had the same problem with my tv. call the cable company, then as soon as they tell you they don't know what it is pick up your controller and go through all the menu's it offers and just switch everything around. it worked for me.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

For some stupid fucking reason, the Cartoon Network over here plays in spanish all day, then late at night it's in english... well, Family Guy lands right in the transition time, and for some reason the signal seems to get fucked up, so the sound comes out in BOTH languages at the same time, and I can't understand a damn thing. It's extremely frustrating, especially when it only seems to happen at my place; my friends say it's fine for them.

Arg.

Wow sounds like you got the dope deal...I want cartoon network in spanish.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Wow sounds like you got the dope deal...I want cartoon network in spanish.

lol.....i used to watch the spanish channel at 4 am when i was 15 trippin on acid hahaha oh the memories of trying to understand them,at times i think i did hahahah...........

fuck its hot as fuck outside..................:burned:

Family Guy is the only show on TV that actually makes me laugh out loud...that and the Daily Show.

NOW SOME QUOTES:

Incisor: ON THREE WE BITE THE TONGUE. ONE, TWO, THREE

Stewie: OW!

Peter (to himself): I have an uncle too...

Peter (outloud): Come in

(From the censored episode "Once upon a weinstein")

Lois: Peter you just ate a years supply of food!

Peter: What a waste of money, I'm not even full *drinks water and expands*

Peter: Everybody out, I have to poop........NOW!

Old Man: Yup, it's paradise alright....except for Randy Newman

Family: Randy Newman?

Old Man: Yep....just sits there all day singin' about what he sees

*cue singing*

Peter: You're not fat Chris, you just come from a long line of husky Griffins! Like your great great Uncle, Jabba-The-Griffin!

*Random talk about dead relative*

Peter (interupting after shitting his pants): UH-OHHHHHH....

Brian: J-just say something, please!

Stewie: Oh for god's sake. Ummm. Yay, and God said to Abraham, 'You will kill your son Isaac,' and Abraham said, 'I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone.' And God said, 'Oh, I'm sorry. Is this better. Check check, check. Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting a hiss back here'

Brian: Say something about my mother!

Stewie: Oh, yes, I'm sorry. Umm...I never knew Biscuit as a dog, but I did know her as a table. She was sturdy, all 4 legs the same length.

Lois: Oh no!

Brian: Oh no!

Chris: Oh no!

Meg: Oh no!

(Suddenly, the Koolaid guy jumps through a wall in the courtroom)

Koolaid Guy: Ooooohhh yeaaaahhh

All off the top of my head so they probably aren't accurate. Of course I've got the Season 1 & 2 DVD set ;D

Quagmire: Hey there Gorgeous--how old are you?

Connie: 16.

Quagmire: 18?

Connie: Mom!

Quagmire: I like where this is going! Giggity, giggity, gigg-i-ty.

Quagmire is the man....

Hitler: If you are going to be in the Los Angelos area and would like tickets to Hitler, call 213-DU WERDEST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!!!

family guy is better than any recent simpsons episode by FAR. good show. id watch it over the simpsons anytime unless maybe it was a brand new episode; ive allready seen all the simpsons episodes that dont suck.

Originally posted by hyrax

Lois: Oh no!

Brian: Oh no!

Chris: Oh no!

Meg: Oh no!

(Suddenly, the Koolaid guy jumps through a wall in the courtroom)

Koolaid Guy: Ooooohhh yeaaaahhh

i was waiting for someone to say that.

Quagmire: Eh-heh, eh-heh, oooohhh yeeeaaah.

Archived