Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BAMBOOZLED

FAMILY GUY

"Look Loise, it's the two political parties; an elephant and a fat white guy that's afraid of change"

-Stewie's first birthday

Guest FearIncarn8

i have the first four seasons on dvd, i watch them exclusively. family guy got slept on hardcore, that show is way funnier than the simpsons, or at least then the simpsons is now anyway.

Originally posted by FearIncarn8

i have the first four seasons on dvd, i watch them exclusively. family guy got slept on hardcore, that show is way funnier than the simpsons, or at least then the simpsons is now anyway.

that show got slept on for sure.

does that dvd set have the episode where death goes on a date with a girl names amy?that shit was maaaaaaaaaaad funny

Best show ever.

Where's King Of Hell? Dude is a fanatic...

I barely remember why he said it, but when the African kid was on the show...

"Click, click, bloody click, pancakes!"

Stewie... pissed and hungry.

(the news reporters are talking)

ken: thatnks karen and now for the blacky wether report with jerome, jerome?

JEROME: ITS GONNA RAIN!

ken:thanks jerome.

the simposns was good at one time until it became the dragged out corn filled shit that it is now....family guy wasa ll over the place with humor funny shit happened outof nowhere...the simpsons need to die already....was my fave show but i mean come on...oh yeah and fuck king of the hill...

Originally posted by sect one

oh yeah and fuck king of the hill...

Yes.

I hate how they strategically place episodes around The Simpson’s to force feed it to you. No way would I watch that show if there wasn't a Simpson's after it.

daaaaaaamn, in France here i only saw one episode....... the father (wuts his name) was saying stuff like :

"And to all you senators who still do not vote in favour of cigarettes.......c'monnnnnn !" :lol:

Originally posted by sect one

the simposns was good at one time until it became the dragged out corn filled shit that it is now....family guy wasa ll over the place with humor funny shit happened outof nowhere...the simpsons need to die already....was my fave show but i mean come on...oh yeah and fuck king of the hill...

true, but i still think simpsons takes the cake

anyone remeber the episode where the dog was sititng on the couch and out of no where a horse drawn carriage runs by and then bursts into flames...i was dying :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this