Eighty-three percent of women don't consider lap dances as cheating

Poop Man Bob

Originally posted by mr_president

women for the most part are a lost hope...

when i find one that doesnt cheat and isnt a complete bitch and scandalous in more ways then one, i think ill have a wife.

if you're approaching the future with that sort of attitude bro, you're the lost hope.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by !@#$%

ok, let's go off topic for a moment..

yes, women plan.

so, if they want revenge or if they wanna fuck someone over, it can be a brutal, vicious game..like fucking a guy's best friend to get back at him...yes, cruel, and determined

however, certainly not all women cheat..i guarantee you, and plenty of women have a major conscience

guys having guilts??

my experience has shown me extremely limited proof of that! don't you think most women complain about their men being selfish and inconsiderate? certainly not the qualities of a moral, faithful, loyal man

and motherfukin A!

aren't MEN the ones who actually have the oppurtunity to go get a lap dance?

when are the places gonna open up where women can get satisfaction out of a man's exploitation..?

i know theyre out there, but my city has about 50 all nude bitch spots, and they have 1 male dancing spot..for gay men

bullshit

::hear hear::

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

i'd never get a lapdance.. and i dont even dance.. i'd get pretty pissed if i found my girl grinding with some guy at a party.. id never hit her though.. just be real pissed.

i would never do that..i usually end up fightin with guys at parties:(

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

exactly.. id be pissed.

i meant the stripper giving the lapdance isn't really.. doing anything but dancing on the guy..

ok..i'll take my foot out of my mouth now

it really is ignorant to let some dude be all up on your shit on the dancefloor..i agree with that completely.;)

and parted ways.. i'll kick your ex in the teeth if need be.:cool:

Originally posted by Parted Ways

i personally don't consider that cheating. but why the fuck would you dance with another guy if you have a boyfriend? i swear that shit heated me when my ex did that.

thats when you need to slap high schools.

i dont even like lap dances, they just seam pointless. on my 22 birthday we went to some really fucking nasty ass strip club, like really bad. one of my friends bought me a lap dance from this anerexic chic, she's all doing her thing and i get up and start walking off, she grabs me and tells me for $30 she'll fuck me in the dressing room. i couldnt say anything i just walked off and we left right after. chic couldnt of wieghted 85lb, fucking nasty. ehh im going to go scrub my skin in bleach

Originally posted by keep

i dont even like lap dances, they just seam pointless. on my 22 birthday we went to some really fucking nasty ass strip club, like really bad. one of my friends bought me a lap dance from this anerexic chic, she's all doing her thing and i get up and start walking off, she grabs me and tells me for $30 she'll fuck me in the dressing room. i couldnt say anything i just walked off and we left right after. chic couldnt of wieghted 85lb, fucking nasty. ehh im going to go scrub my skin in bleach

:lol:

hmmm....

well.. its been quite some time since i had abf... but... i dont think i woulda minded if he went to strip clubs... OCCASIONALLY with his guy friends. not a every weekend thing or anything, but if his best friend was getting married and they had a bachelors party or whatever... i wouldnt of even minded if he got a lap dance. just NO TOUCHING, no fucking... NO sexual contact.

actually-- ive gone to a strip club with my ex, and offered to buy him one.. but he refused.

i guess he was just happy with what he had at home <3. GAWD we used to love eachother so much... anyhoo.

i thought you werent able to touch girls at nudy bars...?:confused: :confused:

^^

ahha

anyways i don't think it's cheating is a guy gets a lapdance. it's almost better that they go to a strip bar, since my boy's broke i know he won't get action, but at a regular bar he gets picked up. it's almost less threatening that he's at a strip club.

but the rule goes, if he can go to a strip club so can i. they have the chipendales show every friday down at a club near me. they also have various other strip bars for girls. so if he goes, he should just know that i can too, and won't hesitate to do so. and he should keep in mind that it's much easier for a girl to score, is she so desires.

Archived