Originally posted by rental

so sugar, whats up??:D

:lol: e-pimp

Originally posted by Quiet Riot

want your teeth to look like that?

i can see to it.

:cough cough: bulshit :cough cough:

Guest keep

i dont even like lap dances, they just seam pointless. on my 22 birthday we went to some really fucking nasty ass strip club, like really bad. one of my friends bought me a lap dance from this anerexic chic, she's all doing her thing and i get up and start walking off, she grabs me and tells me for $30 she'll fuck me in the dressing room. i couldnt say anything i just walked off and we left right after. chic couldnt of wieghted 85lb, fucking nasty. ehh im going to go scrub my skin in bleach

Originally posted by keep

i dont even like lap dances, they just seam pointless. on my 22 birthday we went to some really fucking nasty ass strip club, like really bad. one of my friends bought me a lap dance from this anerexic chic, she's all doing her thing and i get up and start walking off, she grabs me and tells me for $30 she'll fuck me in the dressing room. i couldnt say anything i just walked off and we left right after. chic couldnt of wieghted 85lb, fucking nasty. ehh im going to go scrub my skin in bleach

:lol:

hmmm....

well.. its been quite some time since i had abf... but... i dont think i woulda minded if he went to strip clubs... OCCASIONALLY with his guy friends. not a every weekend thing or anything, but if his best friend was getting married and they had a bachelors party or whatever... i wouldnt of even minded if he got a lap dance. just NO TOUCHING, no fucking... NO sexual contact.

actually-- ive gone to a strip club with my ex, and offered to buy him one.. but he refused.

i guess he was just happy with what he had at home <3. GAWD we used to love eachother so much... anyhoo.

i thought you werent able to touch girls at nudy bars...?:confused: :confused:

o well, HELL!!!

I've got 17 cents, some lint balls and a really fat sister whos been complaining about her no-action-jackson status...

you game?

;)

^^

ahha

anyways i don't think it's cheating is a guy gets a lapdance. it's almost better that they go to a strip bar, since my boy's broke i know he won't get action, but at a regular bar he gets picked up. it's almost less threatening that he's at a strip club.

but the rule goes, if he can go to a strip club so can i. they have the chipendales show every friday down at a club near me. they also have various other strip bars for girls. so if he goes, he should just know that i can too, and won't hesitate to do so. and he should keep in mind that it's much easier for a girl to score, is she so desires.

one of my married friends said...it doesn't matter where the motivation comes from....as long as it comes.

sad to think you would need motivation to hit your old lady, but I suppose the same old stuff day in and day out has got to get a bit old.

and oh yeah...I've given a few ladies a lap dance. I was pretty much joking around, but they still seemed to enjoy it.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I suppose the same old stuff day in and day out has got to get a bit old.

Isn't that what I said?

I don't care if lapdances are considered not cheating, if I saw my man getting one, I'd kick his ass unless I was there with him getting one as well.

hahaha omg omg cryyy me a riverrrr everybody....:lol: :lol:

truth is, majority does everything. while the minority doesnt.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Isn't that what I said?

I don't care if lapdances are considered not cheating, if I saw my man getting one, I'd kick his ass and he's done.

when did you say that?

so...you're saying you're ok with your man getting one....as long as you don't SEE it?

I'd like to see you kick my ass. ;)

Originally posted by SteveAustin

when did you say that?

so...you're saying you're ok with your man getting one....as long as you don't SEE it?

I'd like to see you kick my ass. ;)

Indirectly in the email which you obviously haven't read yet.

No, not if I don't see it. Just no period. I'd like to think he would like lapdances from me only.

Yeah, I know you'd like for me to kick your ass... too easy.

Nah I wouldn’t consider that cheating. Please. The people who polled are prolly girls who have been fucked over big time or have an insecurity problem. Lap dances are fun. Hell I’ll get a lap dance if he doesn’t want it.

But if it goes further than that, I’d slap the hoe.

Originally posted by mental invalid

OH SNAP!

girls got a growl and bite!

look out now....come here luv.....dont bite!

don't bite??? that's impossible!

this just in...98% of Western girls are lies, cheats, thieves, and whores. No matter how much they blind you from this fact, always keep this in mind.

I'm not a misogynist...really.

Originally posted by podrido

hahaha omg omg cryyy me a riverrrr everybody....:lol: :lol:

truth is, majority does everything. while the minority doesnt.

hahaha i'm not even...

Originally posted by Weapon X

this just in...98% of Western girls are lies, cheats, thieves, and whores. No matter how much they blind you from this fact, always keep this in mind.

I'm not a misogynist...really.

same on the east man.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this