check this skirt ladies !

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

let me clear something up....

she's not a writer groupie,

and the skirt cost $2 so why the fuck not?

It's not like she got it by mailorder and actually cares who's on it.

I'd much rather see some girl wearing the print who doesn't really care

about graf than some 15 year old thug wearing the print on a shirt.

Geez Louise~! I just remembered that the other week I found a woman's shirt in one of the rooms in my house. It was Hugo Boss, and had a Philly hand on it. It said Badism, or something. By the breasts, it said "Bigger is Better", or something like that.

I took a picture of it, but I don't know who's it was. I know brother rocks the Boss a lot, but it was a woman's shirt, no doubt. It was in a pile of Hugo Boss jeans. I wonder...

• 7 months later...
Originally posted by Weapon X

Geez Louise~! I just remembered that the other week I found a woman's shirt in one of the rooms in my house. It was Hugo Boss, and had a Philly hand on it. It said Badism, or something. By the breasts, it said "Bigger is Better", or something like that.

I took a picture of it, but I don't know who's it was. I know brother rocks the Boss a lot, but it was a woman's shirt, no doubt. It was in a pile of Hugo Boss jeans. I wonder...

For all I know, it’s a knock off. Oh god, that makes me wanna puke. A knock off at MY place? :shudder:

http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Surge/badism.gif'>

Archived