Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hellcouncil

OMG BLINK182 REWLZ

OMG HAVE U SEEN THAT NEW VIDEO WHER THEY GIV PPL MONEY OMG THEY R SO NICE AND KEWL AND DIFFERENT! MARK PLZ COME 2 SAN DIEGO I LUV U GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pulk

*lol*

Boards Of Canada are better tho.

*listens to Sixtyten*

Are you a girl hellcouncil? Cause what you said sounds kind of gay if you were a guy.

OMG HAVE U SEEN THAT NEW VIDEO WHER THEY GIV PPL MONEY OMG THEY R SO NICE AND KEWL AND DIFFERENT! MARK PLZ COME 2 SAN DIEGO I LUV U GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering. Dont take it the wrong way.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/twisty2.jpg'>

-¿êLî†Ê †WîŠ†Ý çņ¿-

Guest beardo

seeking turned me on to some song they did about fucking a dog in the ass.. shit was funnier than piss. thats the only song by them i like

every now and then they come out with funny ass songs.. that i can listen to.. but pretty much all of thier album music sucks ass.

pop will die in years to come.

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by backside country tagger 2:

is your name aaron cuz if it is your a fuckin idiot.

if this isn't aaron im sorry and i appoligize for postin this up but aarons a dushbag.and never shuts up about blink

hmmmm. who are you. im no duchebag, and i talk about blink all the time. earth is dying help me jesus....

dude, hellcouncil you are the biggest fucking idiot in the world. why are you gonna come to a graff website and talk about blink. dont ever post anything again.........

------------------

TAKIN OVER THA CITY

ebonics? "kewl" and "lol" are as suburban white TRL as you can get.

ZACK, REPORT TO MR. BELDING'S OFFICE!

OMG ROFL!!!!!!@!@@!!

I wish you so much bodily harm. I wish you immense emotional anguish. In fact, I might go as far as to say I hope you wallow knee deep in the blood of your own children.

Ok...all better now

Originally posted by hellcouncil:

pulk = only person who got the joke.

lame joke. with the amount of pre pubescent toys, sarcasm, and cynicism on this board, its no wonder no one got it...

an eagle in your mind.

Originally posted by jungle cat:

every now and then they come out with funny ass songs.. that i can listen to.. but pretty much all of thier album music sucks ass.

pop will die in years to come.

it hasnt died in the past 50 years, why would it die now? the mainstream will always need something mindless to keep their minds off of real life, pop does the job.

i actually like some of blinks music. i saw them the other night cause my girl wanted to. they played with a new found glory and i like them so it wasnt too bad. but a new found glory should have been the headliner

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this