Supreme Court Up Holds Racism

Kettiecat

America as the melting pot has only been around for 50 years or so.

there are still white and black families waiting on their first relatives to finish college for sure. However the big difference is that the white families have had the op[portunity from the get, they just couldnt afford it. Blacks have only had the opportunity for the last 50 years, and mostly still cant afford it.

the cost of education is another totally wrong injustuce.

Now when slavery was declared over and done with what happened?

Most blacks were:

A. given forty acres and a mule

B. Given a first rate education, and prepared for freedom.

C. Told they had 2 chocies: leave the cotton ranch, or stay and work for nothing, save less beatings.

D. put on a ship and sent back Liberia. where they had no direct ties any more, a completley Westernized immune system, and got sick and made liberians sick and died with in a few years.

In many ways its like the failure rate in Jail house rehabilitation. After never having to think for yourself, to be told one day your free go and prosper is rediculous.

Cant read cant write, the world is a mystery.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: One drop Rule

Originally posted by Scott LaJock

OK FOOLIO HERE IT IS.

in the days of slavery the Whites, who made the convoluted rules that a century later the new generation of whites pertends is over and non-exisitant, created the One drop rule.

The ONE DROP rule of thumb, which clearly stated even ONE drop of non-anglo-saxaphone blood ( meaning ANY other form of blood, negroid, hispanic, what ever, there were acctually less chances for blacks to shag races of all kinds simply do to lack of exposer on a wide scale), means you are a minority.

well by this "one drop" rule I definately get to sign up as a minority and I by no means would need the extra help to get into a school.

My biggest problem with affirmative action is not that is discriminates against people, it doesn't seem to have any checks and balances to make sure that the people who really need the help get it.

Re: Re: One drop Rule

Originally posted by Metro

well by this "one drop" rule I definately get to sign up as a minority and I by no means would need the extra help to get into a school.

My biggest problem with affirmative action is not that is discriminates against people, it doesn't seem to have any checks and balances to make sure that the people who really need the help get it.

again its not there to help individuals its there to try to change institutional discrimination by forceing institutions to hire/admit minorities.

Originally posted by Metro

It is there to help society not the individual....wasn't that a justification for slavery...

the justification for slavery was that Negros were vastly inferior to whites and needed to be managed like animals. DO NOT get it twisted.

This was the work force that allowed the U.S. to flourish. Now who was helped more in that shituation. More slaves died on the trip to the New world then made it to the new world. Thanxs for the help whitey! We needed that like a hole in the head.

the revolution is on tv every day sucka.

Archived