Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mapo returns

new olsen twins pics

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

THEY LOOK LIKE GODDAMN TROLLS.

 

i would punch them in their troll faces if i ever saw them on the street.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by keep

jesus, too much fucking make up

 

 

they do kinda look trolly in those pics...

 

 

 

id still hit it....

 

 

just cuz they're famous though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christ man.......The fucking lips on that one....

 

Those bitches are garbage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KING BLING

The one in the orange looks like a corpse who ODed after a meth binge...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

THEY LOOK LIKE GODDAMN TROLLS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i would punch them in their troll faces if i ever saw them on the street.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah the one on the right caked the lipstick on a little too much.

and the brown hair isnt working for her.

 

but the one on the left..wowza!

 

 

 

isnt a guy on here who wouldnt hit that.

 

and sugar, why would you want to punch them in the face?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alright alright..

 

i wouldnt punch them in the face...

 

but if i saw them comming my way i'd probably scowl:scowl: ....they used to be so cute when they were little..what happened?:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo returns

if youd be kind enough to post your pic on here, we could all compare you to the olsens..and we'll see who wins.

 

me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo returns

if youd be kind enough to post your pic on here, we could all compare you to the olsens..and we'll see who wins.

 

lets not get crazy now mapo..

 

im no supermodel, but i damn sure can spot a troll from a mile away!:cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*GASP* is that the troll from lord of the rings :D

 

damn those are some bad picks, too much makeup and like bad lighting or something :eek:

 

the 4th and 5th ones are nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

lets not get crazy now mapo..

 

im no supermodel, but i damn sure can spot a troll from a mile away!:cool:

 

post your pic. if its better (by opinion of both me, and a majority of board members...yeah it seems unfair but alot of the board members would love to see me get fucked over..but i will be fair, i promise) i will personally send you $100 cash.

 

thats for sugar.

 

dlush, i already gave my opinion on the you vs olsen twin thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah the new pics arent too good.

 

the lighting is terrible.

 

but the blonde one (ashley) is still lookin good.

 

mary-kate isnt doin too good in the pic. the dress is terrible, makeup is too much, and it looks like she got her eyebrows plucked during an earthquake. but im confident its a one-time deal, shes gonna shake it off and reclaim her beauty. even tyson lost a fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo returns

yeah the new pics arent too good.

 

the lighting is terrible.

 

but the blonde one (ashley) is still lookin good.

 

mary-kate isnt doin too good in the pic. the dress is terrible, makeup is too much, and it looks like she got her eyebrows plucked during an earthquake. but im confident its a one-time deal, shes gonna shake it off and reclaim her beauty. even tyson lost a fight.

 

 

its a one time deal......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×