BUCK FUSH

look at me

right click on the picture

go to properties

copy the address

go to reply, click on the IMG button

paste address

click OK

the second set r the best, funky fresh bro. Y does everyone have such a problem when someone has a different style? without people like this guy, we would be etchin our names on trees. anyway keep it up bro

Originally posted by O Mei Shan

Y does everyone have such a problem when someone has a different style? without people like this guy, we would be etchin our names on trees.

WTF??? ...anyway a lot of those pieces have no letters in them at all, just colorful 3D lines with no connection or form. I like the first set of characters that got posted upside down, and the drawing with the photo imposed over it. Some of those pieces looked alright but work with your letters some more, just some healthy criticism and advice.

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

WTF??? ...anyway a lot of those pieces have no letters in them at all, just colorful 3D lines with no connection or form. I like the first set of characters that got posted upside down, and the drawing with the photo imposed over it. Some of those pieces looked alright but work with your letters some more, just some healthy criticism and advice.

hmmmm...no thats bein a dick,just playin. i think you might need to take another gander. almost all of my "3d line" pieces have absolutly no color in the letters themselves. i guess if i told you what each one said itd be easier to see or whatever but meh... i did the blue sideways piece about a year and half ago. i have half a book in that style. i got bored with it and moved on to the curvy 3d shit. lately ive been doin that boxy angular 3d pieces that no one seems to like meh...o well theyve taught me alot about perspective in general and i know i couldnt duplicate them on a wall for shit but its something new for me anyway...

Originally posted by hyrax

faces are round and dont have hard angles. heads also are not the size of a torso. i really hate that style, cause so many people do it

just me 2 cents

figured i'd post something i've done to back up my opinion

http://medic.dediweb.com/graf/face.jpg'>

I like how his are better than yours.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this