anyone else think ashton is the man for banging demi moore??

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit...with my multiple personalities....suki can get two or three...with me alone. :lol:

mental...I'm leaving the gloves off...its easier to release the top that way.

and oh yeah...I now have Let's Get It On stuck in my head...the jack black version from High Fidelity.

Mental, you don't fight ugly girls? Well then I guess you won't be fighting me. Probably for the best since I would have knocked you silly and left you dazed.

Baby pool, baby oil... I'd looooove to watch you and Steve all oiled up and grunting. Ow!!!!

It might be easier to release the top? What top?

Bare hands will make it easier for me to play dirty. I have a cheerleading section (thanks doctor_slump), what do YOU guys have?

Yeah bring it on, I'll take on the two of you plus all of your personalitites.

Originally posted by mental invalid

oh on the contrary luv, steve-o has already confirmed it.....

now put your dukes up, and let me rip that top off ya!

but what the hell does he know? he's just being kind.

would you hit me back? i think not, so i win just by default.

Originally posted by mental invalid

alls fair in love and war......

true...which is why this is how it would go down.

que radiohead for the ambient fight music.

bell rings...mental advances on suki...throws a couple of jabs to feel her out. suki avoids mental's jabs and throws a few of her own.

steve hangs out just to the side of mental...not getting into the mix yet.

suki drops her gloves a bit and mental seeing his opportunity winds up and swings. suki dodges the punch and winks. steve sucker punches mental in the back of the head knocking him out. steve and suki leave together.

no hard feelings bro...but she had a knife and was going to stab you in the heart. trust me on this one...I know it for a fact. I couldn't let that happen to one of my boys.

mental, down but not out...lies in wait....

when suki is not looking he pulls out his own knife......

and slices........her bikini bottom open!!

catches a nice shot and smiles as the victor!

lets all get drunk and talk about banging demi...

cue: optomistic!

Originally posted by SteveAustin

true...which is why this is how it would go down.

que radiohead for the ambient fight music.

bell rings...mental advances on suki...throws a couple of jabs to feel her out. suki avoids mental's jabs and throws a few of her own.

steve hangs out just to the side of mental...not getting into the mix yet.

suki drops her gloves a bit and mental seeing his opportunity winds up and swings. suki dodges the punch and winks. steve sucker punches mental in the back of the head knocking him out. steve and suki leave together.

no hard feelings bro...but she had a knife and was going to stab you in the heart. trust me on this one...I know it for a fact. I couldn't let that happen to one of my boys.

Ahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's too funny. Knife? Stab? Heart? I don't know what youre talking about. I'm inocent and so not dangerous. :rolleyes:

Ok, the three of us can get drunk and talk about "bangin'" Demi, but once you pass out you can't hold anything against Steve and I for anything that could and most likely will happen. Dun dun dun...

Archived