deoderent cans

[:: F8 ::]

is it possible to put (some how) paint into a lynx deoderent can and use it as spray paint cause if a cop pulled u over and looked in your bag he couldnt bust you for having spray paint cause you would just say its deoderent and he would leave you alone and also those cans are small and compact. i dont know if any one has tryed this but if you have and it worked then plz say how:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

too much work.

here's a better idea: get a plastic bag from your grocery store the next time you buy something from there, and make sure there logo is on it. also, buy a few boxes of cereal and make sure they can hold a few cans of paint. the next time your bombing, take out the cereal in the box and put your paint in, and than put your cereal boxes into the bag. i have yet to try this, but it seems logical - if a cop searches your bag and finds a few bags of cereal on you (and hopefully your cans arent rattling), it's going to look a lot less suspicious than him opening your backpack and finding all of your paint, pens etc.

That's a good idea as long as he doesn't notice they're opened already, even though it probably won't matter, maybe you should devise a way to make them look brand new... like that rubber glue i see on stuff that peels off really easy but is always sticky.

great idea though, good writer knowledge

are you fucking serious?

why would you want to transfer spray paint into a fucking deoderant can? number 1... it's highly impossible, and far too much work. you couldn't think of a better idea of concealing paint than that?

heres an idea...

get one of those pringle short cans. and then a krylon short cut. put it inside and cut the lid of the pringle can so the nozzle sticks out. walk around during the daytime like you're eating chips, but you're really catching hands everywhere.

or.

make a stencil under a pizza box and thow your can inside the pizza box. pretend you're walking around with a pizza.

xo.

...thats actually a pretty smart idea - and its not that much work if you have the knowledge to mix colors AND the deoderent cans have female valves. Check the mixing paint thread to find out how to do it. Peace.

Originally posted by Kyuzo

That's a good idea as long as he doesn't notice they're opened already, even though it probably won't matter, maybe you should devise a way to make them look brand new... like that rubber glue i see on stuff that peels off really easy but is always sticky.

great idea though, good writer knowledge

how bout open um from the bottom

Originally posted by [:: F8 ::]

is it possible to put (some how) paint into a lynx deoderent can and use it as spray paint cause if a cop pulled u over and looked in your bag he couldnt bust you for having spray paint cause you would just say its deoderent and he would leave you alone and also those cans are small and compact. i dont know if any one has tryed this but if you have and it worked then plz say how:o

it's just like mixing paint, except the fact that most deoderant uses female caps throws a little kink in the works... totally possible... like daus said, check the mixing thread...

Guest PHYNE

wasted thread........

why not juts buy a krylon short cuts or montana pocket can??

why waste space for a thread like this?

why wont my girl let me put 'it' in her butt?

why does my belly button smell?

why do black people still hold 'us' whiteys guilty of the slave shit that happened over 100 years?

why dont rednecks have any teeth?

im sorry but im bored and its 100 degrees out fucking peice off shit no air conditioner oner........peace......:lick:

Originally posted by PHYNE

cuz those cost money (or, at least the montana isn't easily rackable...)

im sorry but im bored and its 100 degrees out fucking peice off shit no air conditioner oner........peace......:lick:

and i spent all of last summer in different towns each with a minimum 100 degree heat, and only one place i stayed had AC... damn i'm glad i'm back home this summer...

Originally posted by rubbish heap

too much work.

here's a better idea: get a plastic bag from your grocery store the next time you buy something from there, and make sure there logo is on it. also, buy a few boxes of cereal and make sure they can hold a few cans of paint. the next time your bombing, take out the cereal in the box and put your paint in, and than put your cereal boxes into the bag. i have yet to try this, but it seems logical - if a cop searches your bag and finds a few bags of cereal on you (and hopefully your cans arent rattling), it's going to look a lot less suspicious than him opening your backpack and finding all of your paint, pens etc.

...you all get to fuckin serious about this and too complicated..have some fucking balls and kick this fucker in the nuts and dart...haha 2 a.m. and you see someone walking down the street with a grocery bag and boxes of cereal..not suspicious at all

Originally posted by cLownkiller

haha 2 a.m. and you see someone walking down the street with a grocery bag and boxes of cereal..not suspicious at all

you're not seeing my logic. whats going to look more suspicious to the police, someone walking around at 2AM with a rattling backpack who refuses to let the cops search it, or someone with a grocery bag who lets the cops see what he has in it - cereal ? because the police might as well search you even if they're breaking an amendment, they'll think of anything for probable cause.

:five-o:"So, how come you're carryin' 'round all this cereal at 2am?"

:ballcap:"Well, I went over to my local supermarket to buy some of my favorite cereal, you know, since I'm out, and on the way home I stopped by my boy's house and we played video games for awhile until his mom got on his case about playing video games at one thirty at night, so I jetted outta there, and here you see me."

Yup! I got it covered.:king:

Originally posted by Kyuzo

:five-o:"So, how come you're carryin' 'round all this cereal at 2am?"

:ballcap:"Well, I went over to my local supermarket to buy some of my favorite cereal, you know, since I'm out, and on the way home I stopped by my boy's house and we played video games for awhile until his mom got on his case about playing video games at one thirty at night, so I jetted outta there, and here you see me."

Yup! I got it covered.:king:

exactly.. or tell them how you work a night shift and have to get cereal so you have something to eat in the morning.......

why the fuk would anyone be walking around late at night with boxes or cereal in their bags???

cops can be stupid but years on the job develop their instincts for catching stupid ploys like this..... for example..... i thought of walking around with a large bag o chips with a can in it ( and chips).... but they are gonnna look at that shit and just sense that there something heavy in that chip bag from the way its holding yknow???

like subconsiously you can tell these things....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

well if your wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and acting all suspect...of course cops will think shits goin down.

thats when it pays off to

a. be white (haha)

2. dress nice.

3. smile and look like youve got somewhere to be rather than just loitering around an area.

really guys, just think.

are cops gonna pull over Bill The Gangbanger or William The IvyLeague Do-Gooder ?

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

2. dress nice.

really guys, just think.

are cops gonna pull over Bill The Gangbanger or William The IvyLeague Do-Gooder ?

Right right... Thats why I always wear my red cardigan tied around my shoulders and a nice pair of loafers when I am out! Peace.

just get arrested then you wont be so bitch made tryin to hide the fact you bomb if your scared of getting caught you will not produce your best shit.. just carry the can in your waistband and when you take it out give a little look for the fuzz

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

thats when it pays off to

a. be white (haha)

2. dress nice.

3. smile and look like youve got somewhere to be

that shit is seriously gonna attract a lot of cops where im from.

...my boy Show just started selling deoderant cans of spraypaint. shits dope! small plastic can about 6oz, no clanking ball, and shits refillable. he even had this axe body spray shit filled with black paint. be creative, it can be done, no pun intended :lol:

Originally posted by Anyone

...my boy Show just started selling deoderant cans of spraypaint. shits dope! small plastic can about 6oz, no clanking ball, and shits refillable. he even had this axe body spray shit filled with black paint. be creative, it can be done, no pun intended :lol:

how much he selling them for? i kinda want one just to see how well it works and what not

wasted thread........

why waste space for a thread like this?

why wont my girl let me put 'it' in her butt?

why does my belly button smell?

why do black people still hold 'us' whiteys guilty of the slave shit that happened over 100 years?

why dont rednecks have any teeth?

1. Because they think stupid tricks will magically create ups.

2. They're fucking speds.

3. She thinks it'll hurt. Ask her, she'll tell you the same.

4. You need to adopt proper hygiene.

5. You'd probably do the same thing.

6. They have hygiene problems like yourself.