Successful

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to sugar and queit riot, whats up with all the tease hating. honestly, its cool if you don't like the guy or whatever, but anything he says, all you reply is that he's stupid/gay or whatever. if you don't like the guy, fine, but continuing to bring it up time and time again is jsut plain stupid. and posting internet convos trying to prove he is gay jsut makes you look weak. and don't bother replying to this this becuase i already know your comment is going to be a gay joke about me and tease being lovers, or telling me to get off his dick. for people who seem to hate this guy, you seem to spend alot of time talking about him....

with that being said, i'm still pretty young and my main goal is to acheive high status in graffiti, (as cheesy as that sounds.) i'd also like to get better at pohotography and probaly enventually grow up and elad a somewhat normal life. but i guess only time will tell.

Originally posted by loopsnew

ah. so your post count is your success?

:n

oh mine sure is!

And really now... tease is being a good sport and cleaning

up al bit of the junk that seems to follow him around. Maybe

some of the others can follow the lead. He's actually done something

half mature!

you've got an email loops?

I do somewhere down there /

Originally posted by SteveAustin

aim higher.

there is a difference between being content and thinking you've accomplished everything and thinking that you are successful. Just because one can look at their life and think they are a success doesn't mean that they have no room for improvement.

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

even though it's really none of YOUR business, loopsnew's business or anyone else's for that matter.

no one asks you to read my replies or quiet riot's....

hahah. are you serious? your ...logic...defies me. its none of our business and yet you all feel the need to post it. here? of all places? don't read your replies? do you not think before you post this shit up? hahha. YOU made it all our business. oh yeah, before i forget to add....noone asked you to read this reply of mine ;) but i do ask...think before you post again and maybe you won't come across as such a ...kid.

just because we're on the internet doesn't mean there's no room for common decency. you (all of you) hijacked this actually pretty interesting thread for your on self ends. bravo. i give you the clap.

a success for you today will be if you can actually read what i just wrote, take no offense, and maybe even apologize to all of us that's had to read this bullshit all day.

:n

no i wasn't... i was implying that you were bragging.

i don't see any other point in the list other than to say "hey, look at me, jock me"... granted, that's far superior than the whole subversive "hey, look at me, i'm so content" that many people try to push.

perhaps part of the reason i feel this way is simply because there's already a bragging thread here: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=40566

but ah well.. i was just pointing out something that i found amusing... you win.

and kilo.... nah, bitches dig modesty ;)

haha, i must admit i am shocked. even after i called it out before it would happen, you still said i was haging on teases nuts. and also, claming that no one has to read your replies? whats the point of a message board then? whatever, your right, usally older people are wiser but you definitly proved that wrong today. once again, reply if you feel the need to but how about not on this thread. this is an interesting thread and shouldn't be brought downhill by peoples shit talking. anyways, back to sucess....

Originally posted by Vanity

and kilo.... nah, bitches dig modesty

I thought it was ladies who dig modesty and bitches who dig jocked up assholes?

I like to think I'm a bit of a success because I'm not a jocked up asshole.

That's really important to me. When I'm drinking out out being an idiot

on the weekends I'm sure I piss off enough people with my actions,

but most of the time I've learned to keep it chill. That's a HUGE part of

how I define success: The ability to deal well under pressure.

Originally posted by scumdog

the only sucess in my life is i am still alive.........

Amen.

Sucess = Alive and happy

Anything else is icing on the cake. If you have a job, especially right now, you're a sucess. If you have a roof over your head, you're a sucess. If you have food to eat, you're a sucess. More money than you need does not equate a sucess story alone. It's a level of sucess.

Like a lot of comments in this thread, I thought I wouldn't live past 25. When you're heavy into bombing, like I was pre-25, and living in DC... some neighborhoods could be the last you see. You never know. So I just assumed that eventually, I would cross the wrong people and pay the price. Ten years after my expected dooms day I'm still here. In my mind... that's a sucess.

Originally posted by Joker

Amen.

Sucess = Alive and happy

i was just thinking that. i would consider my schooling, career, etc as secondary to the things that is most important to me and that is i'm healthy and i am content with my life.

i feel successful as a 9-5 kinda person. yea great. it's a job. it's okay. i make good money. blah blah blah. it's nice and all but that is not what i call being successful.

i call being successful is that i am healthy. coming from a family that has high blood pressure and breast cancer, i consider myself to be doing really well. i'm healthy. i consider myself successful because i found the one person that i want to love for the rest of my life. i'm sorry that i keep bringing him but but he is the thing that makes me happy. i'm successful because i am the bigger person of my family that has lived independently and never got a thing from the parents. i'm happy. so therefore, i'm successful.

how about a revolution

I was talking to one of my friends today and he had this interesting quote on life..

“We are all given a bag of groceries when we are born, no two bags have the same shit and for some the bag is more full than others, a successful person can take what ever is in that bag and make a meal of it”

warning off topic bullshit ahead

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

you newjacks..

thats funny

newjacks

for all the shit you've talked, now you're clowning yourself

if it's about who's new, you lose

ever wonder why everyone knows tease?

he's been around this board for a long ass time

....and kilo, and shit, me too

don't make us break out our old screen names on your ass..

now that's successful!

registered August 2000

now go suck a lollipop girl

Guest TEARZ

pretty good thread

i let it sit on the table for a couple of days before i checked it.

my standards for myself are so high that i doubt i'll ever reach a phase where i will consider myself a success, despite some of my paper and "real" accomplishments. i don't ever want to compare myself to others, nor do i want to always feel incomplete- i just want to keep moving, always. i'm "regular-dudeing it," with a steady-like forward motion til i die.

Success to me can't be measured by a few obtainable goals in the future. What happens after you reach those? you become content and bored? I view success as more of a life long quest. I have many goals I have accomplished and I have many goals I would like to accomplish but when I reach those goals and along the way to reaching those I will set new goals. And my goals now will only be a small part in my overall success. And as long as I am doing that and reaching deeper within myself and continually challenging myself I will consider myself a success. When I stop trying to better myself and my life then I will become worried that my success is fleeting.