Messin around with styles

Darkside

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you got alot of work to do... try to work with a more simple technique. dont put so many arrows and uneeded bars on your letters. your m on the first flik looks like a tampon. dont connect your letters. make sure they are done well as simples. then you can move on to connecting them. the way you connected them in the 3rd flik is just horrid. make sure to take your time and work on the character. dont even think about 3d's bro... thats even out of my league. the only one i see potential on is the 2nd one. but keep workin at it... whatever you choose. just work with making it simple yet appealing. and by appealing i dont mean a bunch of arrows and shit. sorry if im bitchy... its all constructive criticism... imma nice guy. im just on the rag. laters.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

your m on the first flik looks like a tampon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

everything else you said was on point as well, i used to love giving nice criticism, you'd think people would read more and take the advice given to other people who suck as much as them, instead of showing off their books and wasting space. i too am in a bitchy mood, sorry.

not to be a prick but a lot of people on this site are hipocrites...you tell people to go simple and if someone post something simple you tell them to stop wasting space on the simple shit that they posted...like i said im not trying to be a prick it just bothers me how a lot of people do that shit to rookies...

Archived