Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Darkside

Messin around with styles

you got alot of work to do... try to work with a more simple technique. dont put so many arrows and uneeded bars on your letters. your m on the first flik looks like a tampon. dont connect your letters. make sure they are done well as simples. then you can move on to connecting them. the way you connected them in the 3rd flik is just horrid. make sure to take your time and work on the character. dont even think about 3d's bro... thats even out of my league. the only one i see potential on is the 2nd one. but keep workin at it... whatever you choose. just work with making it simple yet appealing. and by appealing i dont mean a bunch of arrows and shit. sorry if im bitchy... its all constructive criticism... imma nice guy. im just on the rag. laters.

Originally posted by DorkstaR

your m on the first flik looks like a tampon.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

everything else you said was on point as well, i used to love giving nice criticism, you'd think people would read more and take the advice given to other people who suck as much as them, instead of showing off their books and wasting space. i too am in a bitchy mood, sorry.

Originally posted by O Mei Shan

how cant you ? it says ks13. look i know i suck, im not looking for praise just help.

because they dont look like letters. go simple.

:lol: at how cant you see the letters?

i see 'em, but try making them look more like letters...maybe

not to be a prick but a lot of people on this site are hipocrites...you tell people to go simple and if someone post something simple you tell them to stop wasting space on the simple shit that they posted...like i said im not trying to be a prick it just bothers me how a lot of people do that shit to rookies...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this