Was it wrong of me

Born Loser

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sweetcherry

i think its sweet if a guy fights for a girl but its also really stupid...

but as sweet as that is i would kill my bf if he got into a fight cuz of me...

YG you lucky your gf is understanding cuz i woulda whipped you upside your head and showed you where the real fights at

shit, you can get it too.:beat:

Guest sneak
Originally posted by sweetcherry

spoken by my 10 year old cousin:

a bitch is a female dog

a female dog barks

bark grows on trees

trees are from nature

nature is beautiful

so if you put it this way you just complimented me

:lol:

kids say the darnest things:lol:

ahaha, thats great!!

rip thier fucking faces off. and if your girl gets mad, well shell get over it. you were sticking up for her after all. i've been obsessed lately with rippin fuckers heads off. i wonder what thats all about? im gonna rip someones face off. yeah.

hmmm, i fucked a guy up for fucking with my ex girl before... he pushed her, she called i went over and kicked his ass, three week later, i get a call, 'hi this is officer so and so, i've been trying to track you down nomad, can you come to the station and meet with me?". had to get lawyer, $1000 out of pocket, bitch didn't help..... deferred sentence which pretty much ended my train days, had to take bitch in (she lived with this guy w/ some other girls)... now that i look back, i think that bitch knew what she was doing, wanted out of her situation, and to be in my place and pay no bills(never offered).. triflin!!! that was all on 9-11 too, i was already in a crazy mood... so anyways i probably would not do it again unless in an extreme situation or last resort, i'd may say some shit but, fuck getting in all that shit again for some fucking words...

Originally posted by YG Blood

yeah the security in my building thinks I'm some crazy scrapper guy..after a recent inncident were a cop was beatin in the head with a skateboard.

Thats crazy..what kind of buliding do you work for?

Archived