Was it wrong of me

Born Loser

Why didn't your girl stand up for herself? Personally, if I feel I've been insulted I'll say something back. I don't need a man to take care of shit for me. Maybe thats how she was feeling too. Its nice that you would throw down for her, don't get me wrong, its just something about having someone else have to take care of your problems.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

you recieve any cuts or bruises over that one? my girl used to brawl more than me. heh.

a couple bumps on my head and a scratch on my nose

tease its all good.

kettie she did stick up for herself thats why she was mad cuz she figured she can defend herself.

whatever man.. she was just saying that... if you hadnt, she wouldnt have respected you as a man, or she would have questioned her womanhood as not worth defending.. most likely the latter.

in the first case, fuck her respect.

in the second, insecure broads gets no love.

should have given her a slap or two as well just to let her know what happens if she gets outta line.

damn and idrinksprite put me up against you in the 12ozmatchups....damn it

but seriously what you did is definetly right, and esspecially since you didnt bitch out cuz he was with his boys...extra points for that, i feel you on the killing thing....people disrespect my girl and they best hope they are not caught sleepin....i almost beat this one kid up in a church for tryin to get my girls number...

fat black chick stops giving head

"pay me now"

"no, i'll pay after"

"fuck that, you'll pay me now"

"fuck you, you ain't getting shit"

fat black chick reaches for car keys

grabs arm

clocks the bitch

starts scratching face

clocks the bitch in the face again, knocking her to the other side of the car

starts pulling her out by her hair

weave falls out

she starts swinging then runs back to the car and grabs spiderman shirt out of tha back

grabs golf club and chases

"give me my fucking spiderman shirt"

throws spiderman shirt

1...2...3....6 swings to the torso

bitch

dudes I was there

and this noogah YG rolled out of the house like a

sicko with a golf club and took 4 dudes on at the same time...

at least, I think thats what happened,

I rolled up too late

with a bon jovi cd and an 8 ball wrapped up

in lil bow wows face

**2 drunk 2 fuck**

Originally posted by YG Blood

a club,my girl, homies and a confrontation,my girl and this kid.. her a bitcha, like what the fuck. call you a bitch..like hell no, to do shit, him and his homiez, as dood walked by I started punching him in the face. I ended up fighting 3 different doods on 4, blocks . this dood calling her a bitch pushed me .. ended up in jail cuz the second fight the cops wewre right there, kille dthe one kid but another cop pulled up and stopped it...

your life sucks.

• 4 weeks later...
but as we were walkong back to my place I sen him and his homiez walking towards us so as dood walked by I started punching him in the face

perhaps he was walking towards you to apologize, that is, before you started punching him in the face.

:idea:

i think its sweet if a guy fights for a girl but its also really stupid...

but as sweet as that is i would kill my bf if he got into a fight cuz of me...i think its just stupid to fight and i wouldnt want him to get hurt or for the cops to come or something like that

YG you lucky your gf is understanding cuz i woulda whipped you upside your head and showed you where the real fights at

Originally posted by R. Heydrich

If someone called my girl a bitch I'd probably be like "he's right, you know."

Maybe that's why Idon't have a girl...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd be your girl just to hear that.

YG, I think there's a time and place for everything, and even though I hate fights I have to admit that was very very chivalrous of you.

Archived