tattoos

O Mei Shan

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p52f5de3c807ff284a767c49f9c8b2abd/fbda39e8.jpg'>

some of those are okay but none come close^^^

and you know how iverson always has that sleeve on his arm? isn't that to cover up some tat? I know they 'say' water on the elbow or whatever bullshit diagnosis they fed to the media, but i'm pretty sure he has some dope tattoo there... anyone got pics?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by hold the cup

so your planning on bulking up krie?

nah

i wanna get my arm done

prolly wont bulk up haha

ive got lots and lots and in responce hell yeah it hurts on ya foot! got my foot and leg in a polynesian style, and a japanese half sleeve/chest piece ( 2 koi and water with demon on chest) erm, tribal on my left arm, geisha girl on my ribs, kanji on both wrists, borneo rose on finger plus a few more, will post pics soon. and ps dont get ya ribs tattood it hurts like hell!!!!!!! maybe a graff piece when all the rest are finished, getting my own equipment soon!

i have a tattoo i don't like it anymore.

i won't get anymore either since i know when i'm old any wrinkly they're going to look terrible.

my dad always said, the body is god's work of art, why do you feel the need to improve on it? i'm not totally down with what he said but i sorta agree. when i was younger i wanted one so badly, but now i'm glad i didn't get more. i wish i had never streteched my ears, cuz they're not going back and i know earlobes are going to droop when i'm older anyways. why contribute more.

Originally posted by Rectum

thats funny but i wouldnt get a joke youll get sick of it

I think joke tattoos are the best many of my friends have the most hilarious shit on them, but they are done amazingly well so its even better. He has a pink cupcake, a disco ball with his sisters name under it, a hand throwing water balloon, some real silly shit.

FFFFFFFFFFARK!

im not 18 yet

yet already got two tattoo's from one studio

i want to go to a diff. studio this time

now there saying "we need urs mums permission"

mum said to me "u can get em, but i aint having a part of it"

:(

soooooo who wants to fly there mum out so i can get their signature for the day ?

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

i wanna get EAST COAST vertically in old english on my right side or some stars or some shit on my arms or legs. I got like 2 years till i turn 18 so hopefully ill have the money to do it by then.

sounds gay

well

theres one studio i wanna go too

but they want the ID saying im 18

or a gaurdian to sign

or i can go bak to the other studio

n get hooked up

dunno wether to wait it out

or wot

gayness

Archived