piercing my own ear

sect one

im about to pierce my ear i thought i had a thread about this.... i did it last year with a sewing needle but i got a little smarter and decided to use a safety pin i burned it before hand and i dont know if i should do it now...pain doesnt bother me but am i risking anything?:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the JEL kid

hahahaha this is funny only a dumb ass would do that ..........

....dumbass^

hmm not quite. ::suggestion:: let a friend do it tho.

but shits easy as can be. numb it with some cream or ice first tho. but like. its not all that hard if you really wanna do it yourself.

this has nothing to do with anything...

(whens handle reminded me of this...)

i had to shit one time so fucking bad, i thought i was turtleheading it real bad, we pulled off this exit in bumfuck redneckville virginia, i pooped in the nastiest shanty like thing ever, i tag the door, because thats what i do-i write on stuff thats not mine yknow? ha- anywho- i look over and see a WHENONES. DF scratchtag on the mirror. i laughed. i wonder why the fuck he would ever ever be over there. i laughed and walked away wondering if he had to shit as bad as i did...prolly not. that is all, thank you for your time. :lick:

Originally posted by sect one

i did it last year with a sewing needle but i got a little smarter and decided to use a safety pin i burned

But obviously you haven't become a lot smarter. Safety pins are coated with shit that can help speed infection, and they really aren't any good to begin with.

C'mon now.

Archived