Lunar Gravity

B_As_In_Bot

So its been said that during a full moon people's brains are affected by the change in gravity. More crimes typically, almost routinley happen during this period. I've caught myself wanting to some crazy shit during harvest moons, or big moons. Then I think to myself: It's a full moon, every toy and his brother feel the desire to vandalize the area around me, I'd just better lay low with friends..

Then the next day I go out and see what all the kids have done to the area - read the police reports, see the kind of people who are about..Then it happens all over again. I never go out during full moons. I notice more gangs walk the streets, cops are out looking for anyone breaking the law.

The pier is the spot for full moons..Chill out - Nightfish..The tides coming in the most..fish are hungry..

I even have dreams that seem out of the norm during full moons. Last full moon .. I was sleeping in, and having a dream about a fight. Ive had fight dreams before, but this was a fight 2 vs. 3 I was on the side with 3 people and awaiting the moment to kick some ass. Well the moment came and this guy was headed right towards me, I go to kick his head off. I tell my brain to highkick.. I high-kicked alright.. I highkicked everything off the shelf near my loft. It hurt because I clipped the wooden shelf with my shin, made a big ruckus and everything.

I wish somebody videotaped that one..I woke up ready to kick somebody's ass..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha thats funny stuff.

last night my cousin said dont flinch and acted like he was going to hit me. but he stopped at the last second.

then i took a nap in class and it happened all over again.... im like "okay u know what hes going to do, block and counter back.........i woke up knocked over my books and punched the desk in front of me.... yay for stupids

I knew this idiot who did too much nas..passed out - hit his head on a concrete corner..got up after some funky back spasm, socked my friend and was demanding to know: "Who hit me?"

Im so glad that goon hurt himself..Most people know its not a standing up deal, this guy thought he was tough as nails..But human flash is sooo soft..

Im never gonna fool around with nitraus again..Stupid x5

My friend was sporting blue lips..How rad he thought he was..

yo man, drunk as fuck. You can't just say everything you say or do is when drunk is something that you mean.

I'm thinking I'm a lunatic right now. 25 beers, minimal herbs. Maybe I'll scare my mom by hanging myself from the ceiling fan I don't have.

I endorse this thread.

Lycanthropy is cool. My nipples get hairy when the full moon is out.

I was with my white friend in the woods in the city and there was a drunken native with his sister. We got into an argument and the native said to my white friend, "Which way is the moon, white man?"

theres this weird thing that happens to me whenever theres a full moon. i wake up in weird places with my clothes ripped up and bloody. the weirdest part is i dont remember what i did, or how i got there. another strange thing is everytime i watch the news the next night, theres been another person attacked by a wild animal.