i shat my pants earlier today

Parted Ways

i don't know why.

i was lying down on my bed talking to a friend on my mobile then all of a sudden i had the urge to fart.* so i let it out forgetting about earlier. it felt gooey and warm.

"OH SHIT, I FUCKING SHAT ON MYSELF!"

"that's nice to hear. i'll talk to you later, bye."

then i thought to myself, "god i hope i won't get my bed dirty trying to get off of it."

so i'm in the bathroom and took off my underwear and went ahead and shat the rest of the diarrhea out in the toilet. this was the first time i had to wipe feces off a good portion of my butt.

i thought it was pretty funny. the first thing that came to mind was that i thought my body was jacked up because of the paint fumes. i then remembered i don't paint a lot. my family thinks it's becasue i drank beer.

* i had the urge to fart a few hours earlier when i was half asleep but it felt like i was going to shit myself if i let it go. so i held it in.

Boy Sets Fire - White Wedding Dress

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by King_Krook

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

ok maybe i exagerated a lil but that is DEFINATLY one of the funniest things i've read in a LONG time:lol: :lol: :lol:

:king:

:lol: :lol: sick!!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

man this weekend sucked i took a crap at my cousins house and it was like a fuckin log. i flushed before using any paper and it still got clogged.

so before i could use plunger i had to wipe. so i do. then i take nother crap while toilet is still plugged(bad move). like usually the water would just slowly drain, but it didnt. i was in the bathroom for like 5 hours and you could here the swoosh blsdf swosh sound from the plunger.

when i was through i was sweaty, covered to my knees in shit water

smelled like bathroom and still didnt fix the toilet.

yea it is but it sucked. i had to clean crap mixed in with shit water off the floor and for some reason there was like this red food thing i must of eaten. i had to clean the floor twice cuz i flushed twice whlie checking if the toilet worked,

it didnt. later my dads like (this is translatin from konglish)

ok eat this (watermelon) it will make your poo softer. god the toilets never been clogged like that before. you should go crap at least everyday. poo is poison, its bad for your body if its in too long."

yea i go about once a week, but i have my reasons.

i care little about what you said.

im just gonna post........takin a crapfactory factoryworker

workerbee beeitches itching balm balmy beach beach tan tanning salon salon hair hair dye dye u faggots for anyone whos actually read the inane crap i post

Originally posted by the A squad

i care little about what you said.

im just gonna post........takin a crapfactory factoryworker

workerbee beeitches itching balm balmy beach beach tan tanning salon salon hair hair dye dye u faggots for anyone whos actually read the inane crap i post

damn whats up your ass? ;)

man im confused. i cant keep up with what im postin in what threads.

did u read my post right? no? counterstrike? oh damnit?bathroom?

ehhahdfasldj;didjf overloaddddrddarddrdrdrd neo asd anomollyyayydy

assaseieakddk no adifl prrrrrrrrrooooooooooggggrraaammmm muustt tallkkkttto aarkitekt kfc chikensss style......bbbbbbeeeeeeeppppp

Archived