Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vent2

another simple one

Just cause it will help you get the essential bars down a little quicker and easier. But if you like the serifs, you can keep em. Its up to you, just offering a little advice. Peace and keep it up.

No problem at all. If you ever want some advice on something, just message me on here or shoot me an e-mail at thatsgrimace@yahoo.com. I'm not very good, but I could still help out as best as i can. Peace man.

why bother with all that? get your own flow and style. if all you want to do is see sans-serif fonts spelling your name, get microsoft word. just practice and eventually you'l end up with a visually pleasing peice. it's much more gratifying having be an original.

Originally posted by Scrabble

well before he can even think about developing a style he needs to know how to draw letters.

That's a lot better than your first couple of attempts man.

Try not to bother with colours for now and just go black and white. Do a million simple ones like that, don't do exact copies of each one, but try to improve things as you go.

That does not mean to try to go more complex, just keep it simple.

hopefully this flick will work..

but study this shit, just look how he makes letters with the bars.. all letters are straight and/or rounded bars, once you get the basic structure down in bars and sections work on adding extra bars for a unique letter, but a lot of people start out this way so you know, make it more original.

if youre confused or whatever just email me at wangmagnet@yahoo.com.. im not very good but i know basic shit that can get you noticing some progression pretty quick.

-later

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/shor/images/process.bmp'>

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this