The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 liter... im just going to make a few possibly helpful comments..

it looks like you might be rushing to the rendering and finishing of the characters you are doing before really getting the structure and anatomical comfort and feel correct.

the rendering for the most part looks pretty consistent.. but i think you should just get more comfortable with the underneath form..

so the rendered skin really sits on a form that looks like it has a soul rather then a rendered skin on a stick figure... which can tend to look stiff and souless..

you can tell me to fuck off and eat a cockmarine (a submarine + a cock? possibly?) or that maybe thats the look you wanted...

whatevs.

btw..im digging the alphabet farther up.

update tomorrow.

ive been quite sick..

i have a series of poops and pukes in the toilet to share.

Al Green what are you talking about ?

13 liter is on point with thos kids...the kid with the bear looks good, i mean look at the arms and legs, hands and all the shadeing looks good, not too high teck and not to low gives it that look which 13 is going for and pulls it off with a 10 in my book,

what would i know...drink way to much coffee,

carry on...

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

Al Green what are you talking about ?

13 liter is on point with thos kids...the kid with the bear looks good, i mean look at the arms and legs, hands and all the shadeing looks good, not too high teck and not to low gives it that look which 13 is going for and pulls it off with a 10 in my book,

what would i know...drink way to much coffee,

carry on...

i've got a neck, what about you? my arms also do not hang down to my knees or bend 1/5th of the way down....

Originally posted by hyrax

i've got a neck, what about you? my arms also do not hang down to my knees or bend 1/5th of the way down....

just stop before you make yourself look worse...the arms and legs , and head are like that, it gives it the look he's going for...he is not trying to make this kid look real, other wise it would be diffrent...

Originally posted by ultraflat

yeah charles, what up, lets see some goodies.

what was in the yoohoo that night?

I believe it was vodka and rufenol, but I can't remember...

as for the cans Joker, that Sparvar is butters without a doubt in my eyes and I'm really feeling the BLP Mobile Paints "NAM-A-LAG" (far left) graphic icons and colors the whole wrap-a-round label is great as a single unit but it's hard to photograph. I'll try and post some more stuff along the same lines as the cans or maybe even some more from my paint vault.

Here's another winner...

Originally posted by Joker

Well, if you ask me... the Sparvar can walks away the winner.

as far as label design yes..... but New York Transit Authority touchup paint? that can probably spits pure Gold.

and ultraflat.... those boards are inspiring!