The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Damnit decyferon put the description above the photo NOT BELOW IT! I spent the last fifteen minutes jogging the crap out of my mind for Audrey Kawasaki THINKING that Eric Joyner had like art as her. I was like wtf that looks like Audrey Kawasaki! Im buzzed...easily frustrated.

Anyways besides my outburst. I like Audrey Kawasaki. Mostly because I like fem based work and its something Im working on as well. Plus the wood grain and cut out work is a nice touch. Ive seen some Josh Keys stuff and I like his nature "slices."

And is Eric Joyner that robots and donuts dude?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know its not like the above but its art work that has been in my family. An Ecuadorian artist born in 1895, Emilio Moncayo. He died in 1970 and my father remembered them in the house before he was married so these got some age to em. Im making sure I get a hold of them when my grandmother passes. I cant remember if its the same artisit but I got a painting of a red caboose somewhere that was my fathers favorite growing up.

2zgb3lu.jpg

fbgqpx.jpg

2vwsroz.jpg