The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better late than never ....???

SirSnapAlot

What do people think about DALEK and his spacemonkeys?

and now you choke

dude really knows how to run an idea into the wall...over...and...over...and...over. BEAT IT!

Kidlugz

those space monkey's are corny. i can't believe a publisher was actually willing to print an entire book of that stuff. yikes!!

I don’t know man, I like how he has taken a concept and brushed it up to fine finish and made a name for himself with it. That way to achieve fame isn’t the best in everyone’s eyes, none the less it has been effective for him. Cant front when he is bringing in the cash from the book and his shows with such a simplified concept just done to death. I bet any of you would keep on doing something if it started the $$ rolling in, at which point you start a new concept for your self but keep up the other to get $$ to pay the bills. Cant say I wouldn’t given the chance. We can talk all kinds of shit, in the mean time he must be laughing all the way to the bank. Cant front on that shit.

found this old image on artcrimes ... thought it was relevent cuz when you look where the monkeys come from to where he has them now ... it has taken work.

http://artcrimes.com/blackbooks/schmoo/img/dalek.jpg'>

Originally posted by heavyLox

yeah man i hear you fuck a good education, and the institutions providing them. I mean no ones ever gotten no where on account of a well education and shit. fuck learning. fuck growing. fuck fucking.

true peeps bust the carbine, boost shit then husstle it. true peeps speak with a rachet, and answer machet, fuck your life with prue disrespect.

holla at an ingant figment.

hev/ dumb like eye'n'stine shit.

rage against the machine man...just rage.

getting an education (going to sva, parsons or just college in general) is all what you make of it

not gettting an education is what you make of it.

there are "true peeps" inside and out of academia...

but i guess everyone holds their own opinion.

ok... just thought id chime in for a hot second..

SI.. is SI.. his graffiti is solid... his handling of beef is real.. and he handles it solid..

graffiti in new york isnt about pretty shit and making people happy... ..all the people who have comments about SI and his graffiti beef should mind their own business.. and i think it should be noted that people should mind their own business.. because theres more IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE THEN GRAFFITI.

as for dalek.. good for him for making money.. good for him for studying takashi murakami.. good for him for making it..

fuck those space monkeys..

..please while im gone.. keep the quality of posting high.. and the stupid talk to a minimum.. if you want to yak.. go to a yakking thread..

if you want to babble get on this short bus and make it legit or quit...

if there needs to be essay babbles where people actually lay their facts down.. hard and straight.. lets do that..

but if youre just yakking... shut the fuck up.. drink a fagottini and go cry with your man purse.

we dont want you.. this is the babble....

and with that.. babble on brothers.. babble the fuck on.. post pictures..info stories and life.. that is actually good.

-robert (2 cent nation of mesopotamia: illiterati)

Guest BROWNer

Re: Well i know what Si thinks about Dalek

dalek does his thing, who cares.

maybe it's just me, but claiming 'real graffiti'

status with a shitty played out throw is cornball

status squared.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

BACK TO GRAFFITI RELATED SHIT...

for real!

What happend to this thread? it used to be so dope!

I want to see def outlines not bullshit architecture and this fuckin rubbish stencil street art shit tahts taking over the world. Talk about flavour of the month!

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by ares

Is it just me, or are those throws really ugly?

i like si's throws, but i'm sure it's not just you.

defstar that's part of it, and i have nothing against a good outline, but this isn't the def outline thread, or the please defstar thread. post something if you want to see it.

Originally posted by -->Def$tar!

I want to see def outlines not bullshit architecture and this fuckin rubbish stencil street art shit tahts taking over the world. Talk about flavour of the month!

if you cant find "def outlines" in architourture then

just stop living now.

Outlines are forms/shapes/objects/spaces/are

buildings.

if graffiti only looks to itself for insperation then

gaffiti sucks and will start having two headed step

children with serious learning disabilities. You

have to keep braodening the gene pool.

i will post some marvelous shots of the new

disney building in LA later. and will edit this out.

oh ps. bobbys gone. i'm throwing a party, but we

gotta have it cleaned up before he returns so he

wont ever know.

pilau, admit thats you in the photo please!

Guest diggity