The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that be Phil noto, I mispelled his name in the post....super ill work, super smooth and clean,

I think his site is notoart.com...hes (assuming im correct) primarily an illustrator, comic book artist, currently hes the artist for marvels beatiful killer series. but as you can see his illustration is mad ill.

Re: Re: Re: Email Spam

Hey Mr. Woodsavers, just got your anti-virus alert last night, good call, all systems could have very well indeed been affected. Apparently some teenager thought it was cool to email that to my office. I've got a top team of anti-hacker-hackers working round to clock to find a solution. Here's what the code looks like when I export it from a .exe into a .wow file. Anyways have a wonderful weekend and say hello to your lovely wife for me.

All the best,

Mr. Charles Mingus

Chief East coast office supervisor

Internal Revenue Service

Guest imported_sofarok

Yea, love the Ashley Wood and Phil Noto stuff. And I'm pretty certain I went to art school with Jae Lee. I remember living next door to a guy who drew comics for one of the big names and I kept thinking, "Why is this guy even here? Even wasting time and money with schooling?" and I'm certain it was him. He used to come by and show me these big ass story boards he was working on that were all in non-photo blue pencil, that he would later ink in. It was always amazing stuff.

Re: My Homeboy's work

Originally posted by Woodsavers

well, we have mutual friends there, Woodsavers. and Mr.Mingus, I hope all is well with you and yours and that you will be able to come by sooner than later.

i'm slightly devastated by the chance that I may have lost my entire hard drive...full of work...to a v i rus. keep updating on the norton's. ughhhhhhhhhhhh

*Mr. Lucky