The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes ... when i used to have a record collection..

although i would probably never call it a record collection compared to some people i know...

i had that record .... definitely.. "trippy" and pretty fresh. lots of heads and lions and people to stare at..

if i still had my records id flic it and re up it..

but if anyone is so inclined.. an album cover babble is definitely a good idea.

Guest chicken bone

I have that Santana record. Its definately one of my favorite covers. I used to have it hanging on my wall.

Diggin the Chiho Aoshima stuff. I went to a gallery over here and they featured that one illustration with the girl and the skull with trees growing out of it. I truly liked it. They printed it out mega large and it covered an entire wall.

Guest Propaganda

heavy is one of the least violent people i Know, however He came very close to putting the bosses head through a fucking window today. I fucking can not stand people who feel the need to "handle" people instead of treat them like they are humans.

"God dam it Kyle!"

sorry for the rant this is the babble and so it was the place for it.

Record cover art was so good for so long i feel like its a dying art with the demise of vynl (although thats all i buy, picture heavy cutting up, like whoa).

I have also never said this before but B..p, yeah i couldnt say it still, sorry.

Originally posted by AbovE

*chuckle chuckle

im sayin..

well hevs.. holler at me on the email.. im going to shoot you over a 9 digit cellular communication transmission activity.

just realized i dont think i have the correct digit data to place said call to said individual (you).

Originally posted by Al Green

im sayin..

well hevs.. holler at me on the email.. im going to shoot you over a 9 digit cellular communication transmission activity.

just realized i dont think i have the correct digit data to place said call to said individual (you).

I sent you my numero. FYI Im in the city tomorrow night as well. Not flaking just saying.