Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Al Green

The Babble

seeks id like to purchase a horkey print.. know how i could get some info on that?

-skrilla fam al.

the mogwai print sold out in 30 minutes. check ebay. they're going for about $150-$200.

that pandora thing is dope. I've seen sites like this before, but this one is much more accurate.

good find

Wait... wait... hold on a gad damn minute here... am I the only fuckface that didn't know that Aaron Horkey wrote Abuse? Please, tell me I'm not an idiot... please tell me this.

And he's selling prints? Does he sell paintings? What the fuck man... why do I live under a rock?

Can a brotha get a link? I got a jobby job now... I want some art. And who better than one of the dudes that inspired me the most.

Oh my god.

I want one of those Mogwai posters NOW.

I guess I'll just have to settle with my tickets to see them in May.

im going to have to keep my eyes peeled. but seeking if you hear about any future opportunities for me get a print please let me know in advance.. ill give you a hug next time i see you.

there are a couple on ebay right now i think. a little pricey, but that's how it goes.

i'll holler when the others ones i posted go on sale (the super ornate fillagree ones).

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Joker@Mar 17 2006, 06:07 PM

Wait... wait... hold on a gad damn minute here... am I the only fuckface that didn't know that Aaron Horkey wrote Abuse? Please, tell me I'm not an idiot... please tell me this.

And he's selling prints? Does he sell paintings? What the fuck man... why do I live under a rock?

Can a brotha get a link? I got a jobby job now... I want some art. And who better than one of the dudes that inspired me the most.

you got a job????

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

^^^^ that place is pretty dope.

i'm enjoying the smaller formats that colors has been putting out.

ps,

italy is banging.

colors has been my secret shit for years. that magazine is awesome. one of the only ones i still buy pretty regularly.

the concept of fabrica is cool.. the reality of fabrica is another matter altogether.

..yeah italy is cool though.

Guest im not witty

thanks for the colors link.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now