The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found this so dumb its kind of comedy

http://www.turnyourhead.com/

Get your profile lathed into a dowel, become an Escher print

TurnYourHead is a service that makes custom-lathed dowels that contain your profile, like an MC Escher litho come to life, starring you, you, you.

At Turn Your Head, we fill the space between two opposing profiles of your face. By spinning that space into a three dimensional "visage" that follows the outlined silhouettes of your two profiles, we create the "Pirolette".

Place the "Pirolette" to your face and it will match your profile. Locate it near a wall and the shadow of the "Pirolette" will be your silhouette.

Your profile captured forever in an object of art. An optical illusion of shadow and light, each one unique because it's you!

{img]http://craphound.com/images/turnyourhead.jpg[/img]

Wait... wait... hold on a gad damn minute here... am I the only fuckface that didn't know that Aaron Horkey wrote Abuse? Please, tell me I'm not an idiot... please tell me this.

And he's selling prints? Does he sell paintings? What the fuck man... why do I live under a rock?

Can a brotha get a link? I got a jobby job now... I want some art. And who better than one of the dudes that inspired me the most.