The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hyrax.. where have you been? and now here with a 12 oz.. what have you been doing vengance... no doubt..i agree..but if you want people to ante up... you too must ante up..

all love. (is the babble worth it? if so.. collectively less links and blog posts more thoughts and worhtwhile diatribes {you get it}...right? like.. for babbles sake..!

-al

pekinese128.jpg

pekineseopera.jpg

ground.zero.revolutionary.jpg

time for some esoteric audio nerdoffs...

perhaps some of you are familiar with japanese improv...perhaps not..

in any case, otomo yoshihide is a stalwart and his old group Ground

Zero took heiner goebbels 'peking opera' deconstruction, put their

own twisted spin on it and called it "revolutionary pekinese opera".

i'm searching for my copy of it right now and with any luck will be

uploading a section of it that will make you shit with glee and amazement.

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNUCLES.jpg

If you were to use even strokes with the FatJab, you’d get a straight digital graffiti print, sure, but where’s the fun, man, where’s the soul? No, the FatJab’s not merely a graffiti-bot for a very particular reason—it’s freaking graffiti: perfectly messily perfect, low-fi, guerilla. That’s right, these knucks make art, so raise ya middle fingas in the air like ya just don’t care.

SOURCE

uhm i think the ID article was about younger recently graduated Apparel//fashion designers.. who were putting out interesting work.. and they showcased a few peoples work.. one was like a new standardized EMS outfit which albeit..kinda boring.. at least appropriate and well considered utilitarian design.. the second was some girl who made a bunch of ugly goth/raver outfits which were like dated from 10 yrs ago.. one of which included some "tagger" outfit and the guy or girl would sport those weak ass spray fists..

not that it was in the same issue but ive been into functional wearables for a while.. and there was a piece some korean designer made.. i really liked ill scan it and post it..but it was a poncho style pullover that was a well considered take on the one piece jacket/bag concept.(complete with internal support straps.)

anyways on to another thing.. this kids work is pretty nice..someone sent it to me...i think its student work.

http://www.sircle.net/