The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my favorite humberto ramos stuff was actually his first run he did.. it was on Impulse. his early stuff was super fun.. and he really created a personality for the impulse character...which was really just a horrible flash spinoff..

anyways the vampire one also started off good but eventually he spent less and less time on backgrounds and the story got all crazy and religious.. between him campbell and madureira there have been a billion fanboys making comics using their style. but lacking alot of the dynamic qualities that made them all good in their game. both campbell and ramos are very good panel to panel sequential artists and have a wide range of types of environments, angles and objects they can render... madureira really got alot of people on pure splashy aesthetics and stylization. at that point there was only a few other people really pushing an american anime style.. i would say hughes who was posted on the last page was probably one of the most prominent..

anyways...forgive my nerding off.