The Babble

Al Green

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...i erased it.. but you have to get the guy who quoted me to erase it...

see i say it all the time.. dont quote images.. it s totally pointless unless its from like 4 pages ago or impossible to refer to through the use of the written language...

..office space is on..

be easy.

So I'm guessing most of y'all havent seen that movie. Its clame to fame is the pure chaotic violence througout the moive but most of all int he last 20 minutes. for that 20 min im in heaven its the best thing i have ever seen in my life.

anyways 10 points to the first person to name the movie

and 50 ppoints for the first person to name the director

Guest chicken bone

Damn this thread got really crazy and intense all of a sudden. I really like the last Trevor Brown illustration with the baby brain.

Bobbylocks, don't hurt tease, its not his fault he was born an idiot. Some people are just cursed with a sucking-at-life propagation faculty that overrides all common (because common is the farthest he'll go) mode of intelligent thought.

Originally posted by heavyLox

I've never really understood the PHP option, Can we really insert PHP? besides highlighting text blue what is it there for?

<?php echo "Hello World";?>

after serveral attempts ive decided the PHP option does nothing. Please correct me if im wrong

It's simply to highlight PHP code that you'd like to show people on the board. It does not execute it