Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sickboy

Cereal covered with chocolate milk...

I poured my cereal and found out I had no milk left. But I glanced over and notice a bottle of rich chocolate ilk. mmmmmmmmmm I thought. So I poured it onto my bowl of rice crispies and life cereal. Very fucking tastey. It's a trip in my mouth. What weird cereal combonations ae you come up with? Ilike adding frut too.

i just ate fish and tartar sauce. it was pretty tastey, and afterwards i found a frozen can of juice so i made juice. but im not starting a thread about it. and neither should you.

you know, that a pretty good idea. im surprised i never thought of it before. i knew yall smokers were good for something

mmmm.....microwavable frozen cheddar baked potatoes. sour cream and chives, im coming for you next!!!!

oh, what?! you trying to front, fool? how can you front on microwave food? especially the baked potatoes?

speaking of doctors, is frink still up in the 12 oz hizzy? havent seen him in a while

Guest sneak

frosties + banana + milk + cream + sprinkle of sugar = energy.

i thought about eating a microwavable stuffed potato for breakfast, and i did it

Originally posted by ARCEL

i just ate fish and tartar sauce. it was pretty tastey, and afterwards i found a frozen can of juice so i made juice. but im not starting a thread about it. and neither should you.

:lol: :lol:

i thought about pouring two cans of amp into a bowl of cheerios once
why?..did you ever end up doing it?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this