CMENCUP aka TEASE Awareness.

cantbefaded

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

noum and daze

why do you care so

much about tease

because he's one of the few on this board that can really have you laughing,not postin some b.s. topics just some srtaight"lets smoke and read one of mr.presidents threads"type of shit

I'm sorry Daze.... this is an excellent chance to 12oz to return to being a nice place to conversate again. And I don't mean about some mexican hoe tease saw at mcdonalds. This is not tease's forum it is channel zero. If you want to listen to his silly stuff, you can talk to him on AIM. The battle is never over, he will be back. He has other names that he posts with. He will be banned again, there will be complainers, but mostly there will be those who are rejoicing. You belong to a minority crowd here pal.

i got no problem being with a minority, honestly i think you guys dont like tease because he talks about thing you wish you were doing (ie meeting girls, going to parties, ect ect), i also dont think you like tease becasue some of you have been around here longer than he has and hes more recognized than you and your jelouse, but what ever thats how i see it

Originally posted by cantbefaded

Breaking news: a strain of the 12oz.Tease.w32 worm has been identified and destroyed. There is a flaw in the worms core code that prevents it from ever getting to veteran status.

This is being reposted for those of you who may have missed this advisory on the first page.

--The Twelve Ounce Task Force

I'm sorry Daze.... this is an excellent chance to 12oz to return to being a nice place to conversate again. And I don't mean about some mexican hoe tease saw at mcdonalds. This is not tease's forum it is channel zero. If you want to listen to his silly stuff, you can talk to him on AIM. The battle is never over, he will be back. He has other names that he posts with. He will be banned again, there will be complainers, but mostly there will be those who are rejoicing. You belong to a minority crowd here pal.

Right.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

12oz is giong to be a very very boring place

zee zee is pretty funny

but who else is there...

honestly no ones name comes to me

This is more along the lines of what I meant...

If you want to giggle at some dudes attempt at Def Comedy Jam, PG may be more to your liking. Better?

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i got no problem being with a minority, honestly i think you guys dont like tease because he talks about thing you wish you were doing (ie meeting girls, going to parties, ect ect), i also dont think you like tease becasue some of you have been around here longer than he has and hes more recognized than you and your jelouse, but what ever thats how i see it

nah,i think the reason they don't like him is because he has the nuts to say what others wished they could of thought of or want to post..swollow your pride you fucks..

Yeah now that 12oz is gone nothing will be cool or entertaining again!

I mean Mamerro, BROWNer, PMB, RAGE, Mental, AFI, TT, Tess, Zest...no they're threads and input could never fucking come close to competing with the teasian styled thread.

You fucking people should all go shoot yourselves for being that heartfelt on that idiot.

Originally posted by Glik0

Yeah now that 12oz is gone nothing will be cool or entertaining again!

I mean Mamerro, BROWNer, PMB, RAGE, Mental, AFI, TT, Tess, Zest...no they're threads and input could never fucking come close to competing with the teasian styled thread.

You fucking people should all go shoot yourselves for being that heartfelt on that idiot.

well..thats a nice way to put it..i guess..lol

Originally posted by Glik0

yea your right they are threads and input could never come close

at least you're realizing

Tease, the only way you could post three times in a row in a minute's time is if you had three usernames. Gasp.

no trust me,its possible..krook,daze..it is possible,right?;)

NOUM DID IT

Archived