The DRUG FREE Channel Zero Lounge

Pinup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

I LOVE DRUGS

FUCK YOU

but the closest i will come to doing heroin will be the other opium derived painkillers

says to krook...damn how many times you gonna get banned before the mods figure out your not going to keep coming back..and says to noum...look im really sorry for the bullshit post about trying to boss you around and demanding drinks...could i please have a shot or two ...possibly a cobra?

so im a bit dissapointed.let me explain.

its raining, so that means so sunday night painting as usual. so i call my boy to chill even though its raining, i figured we would find something to do. so he comes over and explains his situation to me. appearently, this girl who lives down the street from his recently stole one of his perscriptions out of his medicine cabinet. he found out because she lives with a friend of his, who, happened to be in her room and came across the bottle. granted,it wasnt anything he really needed, it was just an old perscription he had last time he got poison ivy. so hes mad heated about this, and decided that we are going to her house to set her straight about the whole thing.

im all for this, sunday night im supposed to be painting and im not, so im in the mood to fuck shit up. so we go over to this bitchs house to wait for her. this is how crazy she is: she freaked out yesterday for some reason and took everything, i mean EVERYTHING in the appartment and put it in her room. i talking all the food and silverware from the kitchen, pictures off the wall, everything. crammed it all into this tiny ass space that she calls her room. the only things left in the appartment are a chair, a couch and a cat that she couldnt fit into the room.

so we sit there for about an hour and she never comes home. what the fuck i wanted to see this psych bitch get torn into? oh and by the way, shes 30 years old and stole from a 21 year old.

maybe its for the better. she probably would have gotten really amped and stabbed all of us.

dammit.theres my story of the day.

Archived