ranting, you can too...

Father John

Man I'm gonna take full advantage of this thread. Shit is so fucked up here right now. Every day I deal with snitches and back stabbers. I got pulled over about a week or so ago and get $550 in tickets. The other day one of the pipes to my hot water heater exploded and sprayed scalding water all over my genitalia. It took me all of the next day and about $75 to fix it all. I cant take anyone for their word down here because they like to all blow their shit up like they are larger than life. One of my boys girlfriend wants to fuck. Her best friend wants to fuck, and the bestfriends good friend wants to fuck. Everyone out here is methed up and for good reason. There isnt shit else to do. Im bored all the time. There are no good jobs out here except for factory work and even that doesnt pay close to what i was making at my old job. Christmas is coming and I cant even begin to think about what im gonna get for anyone let alone if I'm gonna be able to even get outta town for xmas. Did I mention it's boring as hell down here. This in turn makes everyone down here boring and a drag to hang out with. When you get arrested or in any kind of trouble, they put you on blast in the local newspaper. That shit aint cool. I've started sleeping longer and longer. Im not sure if its pure boredom or mono. People spread way too many rumors around down here. I bet they stop when i publically beat one of these bastards into the ground.

Thats all for now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i hate bank accounts.... i hate them a lot. My account got overdrawn by only a little bit and i got more than 6 charges of 34$ posted to my account... FUCK.

I hate georgia. I just thought i'd mention that while im here...the south is wack and boring.

on that note i recently opened up my bank account i got a letter last week telling me that due to lack of proper identification unless they recieved my tax payer identification number (TIN) they would close my accounts.

within an hour of that shit i went to the back took all but 100$ out

i sent in my TIN and shit im just waiting on them right now, worse comes to worse im etching their windows with profanities and opening an account at bank of america

my girlfriend just broke up with me because "we argue too much." great, the only reason we fight is that she doesnt fucking trust me. sweet year and a half down the drain. o and i got to do it over the phone in the fucking hallway because my piece of shit roomate wasnt curtious enough to leave the room with his busted ass girlfriend when i was on the phone. fuck. fuck. god danmit

damn, sorry buckfush..... your nite is way shittier then mine..

and yes, i have a bankofamer. account. I wanted to blow my fuckin brains out when i saw the amount i owe them.. I even called customer service to try and get some fees waved, nope. WORST BANK EVER.

• 1 month later...

Man, I really fucking hate it when you are doing stuff at work, and its like the same thing you do alot, and then all of a sudden it fucking doesnt work. (Im having a problem with illustrator where im merging paths with the pen tool, and its not letting me do it, neither path is grouped.) WTF? Its gotten me so mad that the only thing I can do is go fucking eat, and hope the blood sugar thing settles me down.

And fuck being out of milk too. That shit sucks, but the other night I was out and I went to the store to get some, which I really didnt want to do, and low and behold, at the store was one of the most beautiful women Ive ever seen. So, maybe theres blessings in our frustration. But probably not with my fucking illustrator jive.

Originally posted by ^ . ^@Dec 18 2005, 01:41 AM

i hate bank accounts.... i hate them a lot. My account got overdrawn by only a little bit and i got more than 6 charges of 34$ posted to my account... FUCK.

I hate georgia. I just thought i'd mention that while im here...the south is wack and boring.

pfffftt...

banks.

They just rip an rip an rip

people off.

bitchs.

Originally posted by Father John@Jun 20 2003, 11:58 AM

got shot in the face with a roman candle...

HAHAHAHA YO SON....4TH OF JULY ST JAMES PARK MY NIGGA, I SEEN SOME DUDE SITTIN THERE WITH HIS SHORTY MAKING OUT AND OUTTA NOWHERE A BUNCH OF NIGGAS JUMP OUT THE WOODWORK AND START LIGHTIN MONEY UP WITH ROMAN CANDLES. SHIT WAS BY FAR THE FUNNIEST SHIT I EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. NIGGAS SHIRT CAUGHT FIRE AND AAAAALL THAT. SHIT WAS UDD FUNNY.

ME RO ES

MLB TEAM.

HAHA..THATS LIKE ALL WE DID FOURTH OF JULY GROWING UP..mad niggas grabbing roman candles, M-80's, etc and just going at it..we usually sectioned it off one side of the street vs. the others..my uncles and brother in laws and shit would ref the shit and sometimes hop in that bitch too..damn that makes the hood sound tight..not like the shithole it was with ALL my niggas having to sell crack for whatever reason and trying to hide guns at my crib..I wasn't built for that shit so I had to be out..but damn I miss my nigga chris..come home soon my dude..

Man Im tired of this shit. All people do at work is gossip. I mean today I walk into work to see my name crossed off the schedule for the day because someone told my manger I felt overworked?! I didnt say that, but I did say we are underapreciated. I cant wait for college to start up again, I need to do something so I can work less.

Dont even get me started on my managers, ones chill I like him, but the other two are mad lazy. Shit, I wish I could make 15 bucks an hour putzing around on my computer and looking at some kid on the security cameras. Shit man if I find a better job Im out. I took it cause it seemed chill but it is just fucking disorganised. No sir I'm done with this.

Archived