>>>MYSTERIOUS AL<<<

BAD-RELIGION

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

reminds me of gorillaz

the recent work of the guy who did tank girl

maybe its the interior cover work of the gorillaz cd.. similar color schemes

same kind of contrast of real foto background and setting and drawn computer colored character.

"possibly maybe"

MESSAGE FROM MYSTERIOUS AL

What's up, people!

This is Mysterious al- Somebody e-mailled me and said that they liked my stuff on 120z profit- I have to say that I hadn't been to this site for ages- and when I checked the thread... man, I was so stoked I literally thought my head was going to explode!

Without gushing too much- I just want to thank you all for your intrest in my work! I've been making shit like this for a few years now, and all is going very well :)

It really makes me proud when I read shit like this that you lot have put up- I'm truly stoked- Thankyou!

For those of you that might be interested, I've just done some illustrations for the next issue of Lodown magazine, and had a big feature in GRAPHIC magazine- Both are pretty cool so try and steal a couple of copies if you can! There's also some new work in the forthcoming Pictoplasma book...

Thanks for all your kind words! You can all check for new work at www.mysteriousal.com ...I don't update as much as I should, but you might like some stuff there...

Finally, BAD RELIGION- since you started this whole thing and went to all the trouble of grabbing all those jpg's, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you some drawings and stickers!

All the best- dudes...

peas

Mysterious al

Archived