12oz Llamas

cantbefaded

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NOUM

yeah,you know if he was here you wouldn't be talking like that..fag

Hey Tease, don't you mean FAGGIT? And why you callin' your homie Daze a fag anyway, you all are best friends right? Tease, grow the fuck up you bipolar schizophrenic wigger. You're even calling yourself a fag now to try to throw people off the scent of your little multiple name scheme. "Stop playing yourself."

Originally posted by cantbefaded

Hey Tease, don't you mean FAGGIT? And why you callin' your homie Daze a fag anyway, you all are best friends right? Tease, grow the fuck up you bipolar schizophrenic wigger. You're even calling yourself a fag now to try to throw people off the scent of your little multiple name scheme. "Stop playing yourself."

:confused: umm..ok i think you finally let your love for tease drive you crazy bro..:lol:

Originally posted by cantbefaded

hahaha knew you would come back

so predictable.....but sorry we aint tease....just the future, sweep team cleanin up the joint in the 2k3

Originally posted by Daze One Million

hahaha knew you would come back

so predictable.....but sorry we aint tease....just the future, sweep team cleanin up the joint in the 2k3

haha, wrong thread idiot. Now, you're confusing yourself. Is three names too many?

ya got me with the wrong thread...ill give you that but eh what ever its a fantasy world this board is...some of you seriously get offended off it..thats the funny shit....people actually are happy that someone is banned...when the whole time all they had to do was hit ignore...:lol:..instead they waited for there fantasy police to ban him...i doubt you or anyone else will admit it, but you know you take this board to heart...thats the only reason you keep preaching....as you can see none of us started talkin no shit...its the lames like you who come in and try to take the e-fame by talkin shit, but what ever if thats the only way you know to meet people then i guess theres not much you can do now is there

Originally posted by Daze One Million

ya got me with the wrong thread...ill give you that but eh what ever its a fantasy world this board is...some of you seriously get offended off it..thats the funny shit....people actually are happy that someone is banned...when the whole time all they had to do was hit ignore...:lol:..instead they waited for there fantasy police to ban him...i doubt you or anyone else will admit it, but you know you take this board to heart...thats the only reason you keep preaching....as you can see none of us started talkin no shit...its the lames like you who come in and try to take the e-fame by talkin shit, but what ever if thats the only way you know to meet people then i guess theres not much you can do now is there

:lol: how true how true, oh and scallawag i do have a life bro and you have just as much a life as me if your posting in this thread with me you fucking dick..i love you all:love2:

Archived