Cant even strike to reno if i dont tell my fucking po...

Guest The Boss

JEKLS!

youre gonna catch a hot one! i got dissed on one of those cars too and i dont even know the kid! thank your boy? i got his number and called that kid jailer the next day and told his ass hes fucked and better fix the shit! but YOU FUCKED UP! you went over people that traveled for 2 days just to paint trains and now youre gonna have to pay for it! that kid showed up on his own and left on his own. i never talked to him! you didnt make any kind of statement other than you want to get fucked up! this is beyond graff...this shit is real life! you owe people appoligies so when you wanna appoligise, you can post it on here or email me and ill give you their emails...nuf said! you and jailer take your shit somewhere else cuz when i catch you kids its on!

love emo andy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so in other words your a tag banger

you guy's had nothing to do with the boy? then why are you guy's getting him up with around your pecies. Besides i seen the i5 bombs with asic snafu and so on. Asic was up on that line as well as snafu, and snafu even had jail tags around his peice. So that told me he was there with them. snafu puts up fish right, and there was a stupid flounder on top of my shit, right next to jails letts. So that told me he was there with them. and as far as i was concerned all of yall were boy's with snafu. Thats why i said thank your boy

If i hurt anyones feelings by capping One freghit then SORRY!

now you say this is much more than graff and you want to fight. well fuck that. this was started over graff it ends with graff. if you want to fight just for fun then im down, but graff is nothing to fight over. Is there no such thing as battleing anymore?(damn gangster rap)

Besides you dont know me. no one does im fucking zorro. I can be as small as jet lee or as big as d bo. so dont talk head unless you know what your in for. Or do you got homies to help you out. me I stroll solo, and dont give a fuck about you or this world. So do what you feel you need to do.

you travled 2 days to paint some weak little layup. what happen to the yards with hundreds of cars. those are everywhere.

im out tryin to king shit, paint all day everyday. I travled all the way from orange county cali aginst my will.

I dont need no mother fucking weekend worriors slowin down my progress.

seems to me like a big mis understanding. like i already said to everyone who was on that line SORRY. if your hearts broken about one freight then hold all the grudges you need to.

But i will do it agin if fools wanna come and paint with hate on there fingers.

no more words to be said.

P.S. sorry boss for the episode of DAYS OF OUR LIVES on your thread

Re: so in other words your a tag banger

Originally posted by jekls

Asic was up on that line as well as snafu, and snafu even had jail tags around his peice. So that told me he was there with them. snafu puts up fish right, and there was a stupid flounder on top of my shit, right next to jails letts. So that told me he was there with them. and as far as i was concerned all of yall were boy's with snafu. Thats why i said thank your boy

Just for the record, The above is not correct. Please pay better attention. Did you flix that line?

Now then, Lets all take a few minutes and learn from this situation.

1. Make sure you have a real good understanding of what happened to your piece before going mad cow with a can.

2. If you must have beef because someone capped you its a one on one deal until you invite others with some mad cow capping of the whole line.

3. A real apoligy is what makes beefs get resolved.

4. Never ever insult a guy for trying to communicate and end a beef. "Keep your love notes" are fighting words.

5. Deal with beef quick before the rumers get out and distorted.

6. If the beef is over getting capped don't try to make it into a battle over who is the better writer, thats not the beef.

7. Remember that for every guy you wrongfully disrespect, you disrespect thier friend and anyone else who thinks you embarass graff culture as a whole.

8. Maturity is needed to deal with issues. Acting childish will get a childish responce.

More later...

PEACE

never will i kiss anyones ass(real apology). you dont make rules for graff son. I battle, to squash beef, not fight.

and there are different ways of batteling sir.

ups

onespot best styles

throw up for throw up (which is gay)

Guest The Boss

Re: Re: so in other words your a tag banger

Originally posted by dumptrucking

Just for the record, The above is not correct. Please pay better attention. Did you flix that line?

Now then, Lets all take a few minutes and learn from this situation.

1. Make sure you have a real good understanding of what happened to your piece before going mad cow with a can.

2. If you must have beef because someone capped you its a one on one deal until you invite others with some mad cow capping of the whole line.

3. A real apoligy is what makes beefs get resolved.

4. Never ever insult a guy for trying to communicate and end a beef. "Keep your love notes" are fighting words.

5. Deal with beef quick before the rumers get out and distorted.

6. If the beef is over getting capped don't try to make it into a battle over who is the better writer, thats not the beef.

7. Remember that for every guy you wrongfully disrespect, you disrespect thier friend and anyone else who thinks you embarass graff culture as a whole.

8. Maturity is needed to deal with issues. Acting childish will get a childish responce.

More later...

PEACE

OK JEKLS, EMAIL ME! WE NEED TO TALK! THIS IS GETTING OUTTA HAND. I HAVE HAD TOO MANY OF MY THREADS FUCKING CLOSED DUE TO SHIT TALKING...:king:

DUMPTRUCKIN, I THINK YOU SUMMED IT UP THERE...THANKS...WHOEVER DOESNT LISTEN TO YOU IS STUPID...EVERYONE WANTS TO BE CAP...FUCK!:king:

187 jekls

...i dont care if you roll solo or not, i never had that fucking faggot jailers name next to my shit and never will...neither did snafu! you better ask somebody...jailer did a tag on the car with a different color. and the fish that were painted on the jailer car were by jailer! you made a big mistake! you took it past graffiti! you didnt diss me over graffiti! i didnt do shit to you! and now you owe me a REAL appoligy! people arent gonna think youre a bitch for admiting when youre wrong or when you make a mistake! so you better appoligise and give us all paint for the paint you wasted and the time we spent painting those fucking cars! graffiti is real life nigga! its not some name on a wall, get it cornbread? people take time off work. people have kids. people have jobs. people have lives nigga! when they travel to get northwest rep or take time of their job...or spend money on paint...im sure you dont know about that since you still live with you moms and dont pay rent and rack paint cuz you dont have shit to worry about. well, you better figure your shit out before your graff carrier AND your life gets ended! holler at a real player!

-emo andy:mad:

Im done

Im sick and tired of all these cats getting involved. ive had who knows how many motherfuckers saying shit, and weren't even up on the line (instagateing). ive said sorry twice now and never wanted to do so in the first place. I got capped,and didnt get any flix. so someone was going to pay. those two were the ones at fault, snafu and jail. Unless your telling me none of you cats saw snafu or jail that night painting the shit they did, then all of you could have said something.

your right, I shouldnt have taken it out on everyone. so sorry (3 times)

No more shit talking. you think your gonna just find me and im gonna let you beat my ass. yeah right. you don't know me or what im capable of. I DONT GIVE A FUCK about how scarey you think you are, because ive GARUNTEED ive seen alot scarier.

If you still got beef eat it up any way you need to. but if you really want to fuck me up that bad over one motherfuckin train,then i'd hate to HEAR what your going to want to do to me after we fight.

what the fuck is fighting going to solve. nothing.youll still have one piece with my name on it, and then just many more to become mine. So get over this shit and go paint more trains.

Un-fucking-believable!

Originally posted by jekls

its actually 2 on one

This small, small statement alone..............shows just how unbelievably ignorant you are! It's actually 2 on one? Get this kid............You ever heard of a thing called "politics" kid? Whoever I know.........tells whoever they know that knows me...........that thinks that I'm the "nice fucking guy" that I told you I was...........then they have my back..........and they have this thing called a "hitlist".........which you're on by the way...............where if they see you..............on fr8s..........you get dissed! I got friends on all sides of Seattle that are in the yards..........Let 'em roll south.........they'll get dissed! Let 'em roll north..........they'll get dissed! Don't make me bring it to that!

Oh yeah........you ain't beefy anyways.........My homeboy saw you before........you'd be surprised who I know.........But yo.............stay rolling solo kid! It's better that way right? Try and outnumber me! You'll lose D-BO! A real D-Bo motherfucker wouldn't even talk that shit.............

Later Urkel................

P.S......... I told you that I was trying to be nice.............

Oh and P.P.S..............I never got freeway shots with that kid.......

You're misinformed! Do your homework! Oh yeah.........You like those shots on the five? They're nice............huh? ;)

Im talking to emo andy and him only.

Are you saying your gonna take my life!

well then go right ahead, youll just be doing me a favor.

I aint given you or any one else shit. I live with my mom andi rack my paint and i don't have a job and dont put in triple the motherfucking work that you do when it comes to painting freghits?

I take it you've never been capped befor. well welcome to graff son.

if you cant handle the game, retire. But don't you ever threaten me agin.

give you paint. hahahahahahahahahahlollollollolhahahahahahaha. SHUTUP! I bet you think your a thug ass nigga when you talk behind your computer, but wait till we meet. soft ass motherfucken pussy.

one train is your life. you fucking lame ass.

lets meet real soon. (alone)

this ones for asic

you cant fight your own battles.i..................i..........i smell a pussy. you've seen me you say. Well find me now! and lets settle some issues.

fuck your hit list (i kill threats) sighn me up for that shit.

hope your freights never role through cali.

your freights will never leave the city untouched. theyll get layed up at point a, you do your thing and, ill be waiting at point b a ready to cap away. like i said i know when you paint and where you paint.

and that is not a threat, yes yes its a promise.

if your gonna do something hurry up and do it. otherwise squash it. I got freights to kill.

Guest Mike bibby

Re: 187 jekls

Originally posted by Emo Andy

graffiti is real life nigga!

remember the last time you said that to a black guy from my crew..how is that eye by the way?

Guest snafuno

ok jekls...i have been reading all these posts and remarks!!! now I think you have got the point that you were wrong in trying to diss everyones pieces! to clear the air and let you know what happened that night.....A group of us went to the spot to have fun and paint. jail arrived later on that night and and decided that he did not like your piece and diss it!! Now none of the other writters knew what he was doing we were consumed with our own business...So we had no idea! after I had finished my fish he sighned his own name below the ladder and as you can see...it was not my hand! Just because he decided to use my fish idea does not mean I aided him in capping you car! AS you stated before you don't put nearlt the amount of time and dedication to the pieces you paint, sao respect people who and the skill the have...

So i accept you appology and hope never to see my shit ever dissed by you again! or any one else i decide to paint with!! It seems as if you need to work things out with jail!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived