Cant even strike to reno if i dont tell my fucking po...

Guest The Boss

Guest The Boss

:king: to all the people who feel they need to talk shit on here, please stop. this is a anynomous forum to shocase graffiti that different people see. so just enjoy and keep your hatred to yourself or on the streets.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309748f00000056.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309748f00000057.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309748f00000059.jpg'>

:king: more

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by itsallafarce

was there around 6-7 other people dissed on that line with that snafu?....

sure was...and that little sucka jekls is gonna get served when i catch his punk ass...i'll post the night flicks of it all when i get em back. if you know him, tell him cats are about to be prowlin his hood shortly...

Jekls........I left you a note on a train at that same spot a month or so ago! I hope you had read it! You don't want beef with us? Do us all a favor and write four motherfuckers off this site alone.........Do your homework on who's who on here and get to typing your "I'm sorry" letters! You dissed like 6 people that day from one person going over you! And you call that a "half train"?? Is that what I heard? It's called "a FUCKING panel" for christs sake! Not a half train! Try doing a whole car, BIG TIMER! We're not crew with that guy! So we suffer because of internal beef between the two of you? That justifies your actions? The answer to both of those questions, since you don't seem to know it, is NO! You're playing yourself even coming on here and trying to justify what you did! You can't burn what you went over........and your throwup was garbage too by the way! Aside from graff.........I'm a superfuckingnice guy! Be smart........say you're sorry..........to everyone that got dissed!

Asiquan

Everyone's Taxi Cab

listen here buddy from a graff point of view, don't ever try to school me up on shit! All you cats bombed as a group you pay as a group. I aint down for beef but ill eat that shit up real quick. I did it to make a statement and ha. Its oubviously working. I left four trains open and your boy had to got over that one side. I know when you cats bomb. im respectful and leave you trains. but your boy showed no respect and you cats didnt tell him whats up.

Dont you ever think im trying to apologize. I'm just letting you know whats crackin. and fuck all your lovenotes and shit!

I havent went over anyones trains scence that day. Like I said only to make a statement. careless enough not to speak up, careless enough to cap every motherfucker with him. Im ready to squash any beef that exist. like i said im a nice guy.

get at me

jekls do you really thinks your shit is ill???? please son..you have been writing for a good fifteen minutes kid...don't compare or try to make a statement with kids who have been wrek'n frieghts twice as long as you have!! simple and plain no one have ever touched your toy ass so called "pieces" in that particular spot untill that night! and the kid who did, brought the beef on with you?? so what right do you have to diss kids that didn't even paint near that car! Jail is the one you need to make a statement too not anyone else!! I am not impressed by your display of wack stlye and lack of skill! You not only started beef with us but other kids as well! you act like you never wen't over kids and left their shit hanging? i can count numerous cars that you went over kids that were not even from this coast! you need to respect and chill the fuck out! you never left us pannels to paint....you just didn't have the paint and skill to burn them all! fucking herb! ps i am a nice guy too....until you paint over me for no fucking reason!:mad:

Originally posted by jekls

listen here buddy from a graff point of view, don't ever try to school me up on shit! All you cats bombed as a group you pay as a group. I aint down for beef but ill eat that shit up real quick. I did it to make a statement and ha. Its oubviously working. I left four trains open and your boy had to got over that one side. I know when you cats bomb. im respectful and leave you trains. but your boy showed no respect and you cats didnt tell him whats up.

Dont you ever think im trying to apologize. I'm just letting you know whats crackin. and fuck all your lovenotes and shit!

I havent went over anyones trains scence that day. Like I said only to make a statement. careless enough not to speak up, careless enough to cap every motherfucker with him. Im ready to squash any beef that exist. like i said im a nice guy.

get at me

Fuck my lovenotes? Kid............you're making this much worse than it has to be! That's personal between you and him! Not us! Ya dig? Careless enough to what? Not speak up and and to go over everyone with us? How in the fuck are you going to say that you're down to squash any beef and then in the same statement tell me that by no means are you apologizing? If you're trying to come off with the whole "O Dogg.....I don't give a fuck thing"............it's not working! You paint alone! I don't.............You'd be smart to apologize and DUMB AS FUCK not to! I'll check in a few days after I get back in town.........Until then..........Type away! ;)

Archived