Well its official..Mapo is army bound..Im excited and scared at the same time

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest meta4

dood,im about to suffer your fate too,with a different branch though.i went to the same place in miami you did and i did everything but swear in,goddamn i was in that hell hole for a longass time waiting,but it was time for my recruiter to go so we bounced.anyways ill be in a hotel in miami today from around 3 o clock and ill stay the night and go to the meps station in the morning,just like last time,except this time im bringin a nice fat sack of trees(i took my drug test already and i wont have to take it again),and ill bring my digital cam too cause there was maad graffiti around the way,if anyone in miami wanna blaze with me hit me up before 1:00,my emails posted

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by seeking innocence:

im quoting boys in the hood. and in my opinion, no one should join this country's army. fuck america.

good thing im not a citezen..

Originally posted by meta4:

dood,im about to suffer your fate too,with a different branch though.i went to the same place in miami you did and i did everything but swear in,goddamn i was in that hell hole for a longass time waiting,but it was time for my recruiter to go so we bounced.anyways ill be in a hotel in miami today from around 3 o clock and ill stay the night and go to the meps station in the morning,just like last time,except this time im bringin a nice fat sack of trees(i took my drug test already and i wont have to take it again),and ill bring my digital cam too cause there was maad graffiti around the way,if anyone in miami wanna blaze with me hit me up before 1:00,my emails posted

What branch you headed to? All the days I was there I saw a Navy guy who was about 5'4'' and looked just like Mario. Look for him, youll laugh just looking at him. Oh and that one older guy at the control desk, hes about 5'8''..thin build..glasses..gray hair..acts like hes fuckin pissed off at the world. Dont take shit from him. Oh and go into the Army room and check out that chick with the HUGE ass and tits..shes the type you look at and you just wanna fuck the hell out of. Look for the spanish doctor named La Concha or some shit. He was the one who watched me piss. Ask him what time it is or something..anything to get him to talk..and tell me if you can understand him.

Guest meta4

haha that one old doctor that you just said was the only one i saw,i just came back i didnt have time to read your response before i left so i didnt get to check out that army chick or that old guy at the controll desk but i think i saw mario there,he was a short skinny dude with pimples all over his cheeks and he ate like 50 bags of popcorn,this lady that was workin the controll desk had this little kid with her that kept running around the whole first floor roarong at people,that helped me survive the greuling 19 hours i was there.....

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by mapo wc:

Then when I get out I can be in college and be like 'yo baby..I used to jump out of planes with a parachute..and check out my sculpted body from 2 years of physical work that makes most men cry'..shiiit Ill have the females on lock. Haha.B]

You should realize after those two years, that fat you say you'll lose is gonna come back like whoa. ESPECIALLY if you go to college. Also, I got tons of friends who did two years in the infantry, and STILL came out fat. Healthy, yes, but still overly chubby. You wanna slim down, start working out NOW, and keep going after the Army. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro:

You should realize after those two years, that fat you say you'll lose is gonna come back like whoa. ESPECIALLY if you go to college. Also, I got tons of friends who did two years in the infantry, and STILL came out fat. Healthy, yes, but still overly chubby. You wanna slim down, start working out NOW, and keep going after the Army. Beer,

El Mamerro

You have friends who did 2 years infantry and came out fat? They must have ate like crazy..or drank alot or something because they sure as hell got plenty of exercise.

And thats definitely an exception to the rule. Yeah Ill definitely continue working out when I get out.

hey man good luck......... i mean i wouldnt join but if you want too gofor it and i mean most people wouldnt join because i mean your outside life is like non-existant... and everything is not gonna bethe same.... i like my life how it is i dont wanna go away and come home to visit and find no ones there or have to put my baby throuh missing me like that but hey have fun!

Guest young republican

before you go off pick up some NOAM CHOMSKY stuff...make your own choices, just be informed as to who you are working for. I am serious, do it.

Archived