STICKER TRADER. come on kids, let's share

BloodKlot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want some us postal stickers........anyone wanna trade for some uk ones??? plus i really wanna make up a stencil but im just to lazy!!! maybe tomorow ill give it a go. have to get my brain in gear. yaeh like thats gunna happen. oh and by the way

WILL EVERYONE STOP HATIN!! jees ya like a bunch of fuckin women.

Well, I'm not all that good yet, but I'd like any odd stickers (blank or otherwise) I can get. I've got a roll of these:

http://www.gnometoys.com/12/stickers.jpg'>

(approx 4.5"x2" I believe)

That I can trade some of, and of course the usual USPS stickers for those outside the country. They have a lot of text on them, but they're original, that's for sure... nothing an opaque marker won't take care of. Shoot me an e-mail if interested...

• 1 month later...

Here's a few sticky things I've managed to get a hold of in recent times.....

Featuring the likes of:

Mysterious Al, Flying Fortress, Robots Will Kill, Lunartik, Primate Invasion, Hecz, Die2, Jet-Pac, Magmo The Destroyer, Jon Burgerman, I Threw Up, Ban Comic Sans.......

http://www.orpusforum.com/photogallery/albums/userpics/10021/StickerCollection.JPG'>

And that's not all:D ....................

So if anyone's down to trade, hit me up:-

iweeinthebath@hotmail.com

odd seeing mine in there haha, we should trade some stickers im thinkin.....and for whoever it was that had the roll of pyro stickers up there get ahold of me, i'd like to see about getting some of those...........................

Originally posted by BAD-RELIGION

Here's a few sticky things I've managed to get a hold of in recent times.....

Featuring the likes of:

Mysterious Al, Flying Fortress, Robots Will Kill, Lunartik, Primate Invasion, Hecz, Die2, Jet-Pac, Magmo The Destroyer, Jon Burgerman, I Threw Up, Ban Comic Sans.......

http://www.orpusforum.com/photogallery/albums/userpics/10021/StickerCollection.JPG'>

And that's not all:D ....................

So if anyone's down to trade, hit me up:-

iweeinthebath@hotmail.com

BAD ur characters are ill....i like the one you did i think where the dude is creepin up behind the dude bitin his head .... anyways i got quite a few stickers i already have done so if ur down to trade a few thatd be tyte....my scanner just broke so i cant post them but if you just look in the character thread and do a mods name thread i have some work posted in them.....or if you wanna IM me my sn is highfoniks or yourdadthealien and i can just send u some of it.......pz

Archived