Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BloodKlot

STICKER TRADER. come on kids, let's share

YO! terror ize er...............Those stickers are pretty fucking dope. As far as I am concerned you dont even talk shit at all. Let the haters hate I guess. "worse than virs" I think not. Dipphuks.

Originally posted by melty

YO! terror ize er...............Those stickers are pretty fucking dope. As far as I am concerned you dont even talk shit at all. Let the haters hate I guess. "worse than virs" I think not. Dipphuks.

Thanks 4 the backup man i really dont talk crap i just post my opinions.. Hott,Nice:eek: damn thats ill,:rolleyes: wow thats bad.

HEY U CANT B LOVED BY EVERY WRITER.

hey terraryzer i dont have much ink left in my pens so i dont know how many more stickers i can make, but ill ship them soon.

Originally posted by shor

hey terraryzer i dont have much ink left in my pens so i dont know how many more stickers i can make, but ill ship them soon.

lol man dont worry bout it i love gettin easy ups on other states. Send watever u hav 2 even lol. it cool

I think ya shit is hot Terr... don't know what they talkin about, but whatever.

Thanks man just haters i hated on their work so i guess they hatin on mine it dont matter i know im a good writer. im wating on my book so i can start my thread.

I want some us postal stickers........anyone wanna trade for some uk ones??? plus i really wanna make up a stencil but im just to lazy!!! maybe tomorow ill give it a go. have to get my brain in gear. yaeh like thats gunna happen. oh and by the way

WILL EVERYONE STOP HATIN!! jees ya like a bunch of fuckin women.

If anyone's down for trading some of them US postal stickers, or their own shit, for my stuff, or the Royal-Mail stickers then e-mail me, or whatever!

Peas...........

randomFIENDstickers.JPG

^^Some of my shit^^

Well, I'm not all that good yet, but I'd like any odd stickers (blank or otherwise) I can get. I've got a roll of these:

http://www.gnometoys.com/12/stickers.jpg'>

(approx 4.5"x2" I believe)

That I can trade some of, and of course the usual USPS stickers for those outside the country. They have a lot of text on them, but they're original, that's for sure... nothing an opaque marker won't take care of. Shoot me an e-mail if interested...

Here's a few sticky things I've managed to get a hold of in recent times.....

Featuring the likes of:

Mysterious Al, Flying Fortress, Robots Will Kill, Lunartik, Primate Invasion, Hecz, Die2, Jet-Pac, Magmo The Destroyer, Jon Burgerman, I Threw Up, Ban Comic Sans.......

http://www.orpusforum.com/photogallery/albums/userpics/10021/StickerCollection.JPG'>

And that's not all:D ....................

So if anyone's down to trade, hit me up:-

iweeinthebath@hotmail.com

odd seeing mine in there haha, we should trade some stickers im thinkin.....and for whoever it was that had the roll of pyro stickers up there get ahold of me, i'd like to see about getting some of those...........................

Originally posted by BAD-RELIGION

Here's a few sticky things I've managed to get a hold of in recent times.....

Featuring the likes of:

Mysterious Al, Flying Fortress, Robots Will Kill, Lunartik, Primate Invasion, Hecz, Die2, Jet-Pac, Magmo The Destroyer, Jon Burgerman, I Threw Up, Ban Comic Sans.......

http://www.orpusforum.com/photogallery/albums/userpics/10021/StickerCollection.JPG'>

And that's not all:D ....................

So if anyone's down to trade, hit me up:-

iweeinthebath@hotmail.com

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this