Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Originally posted by fresh_SE

Hi, Just to let TPG fans know, there is a pubes dub running on the Silverlinks that has been going for (I'm totally not shitting you on this) at least a month and a half.

I think they are totally re-surfacing the trains, so they haven't bothered buffing it that much, it's still going strong!! :eek:

Slack buffing...tsk! :rolleyes:
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by b0b

Bump for all the pictures Loco is putting up. If you want to see good quality scans of them have a look at www.graffiti.org/dj where they have been up for years already.

True say blud! Loco, you got any flicks we haven’t seen a million times, or is does you flick collection only comprise of trades with b0b from 95 to 99? ;)

Sofa dear sir.....very few flix came from bOb,the majority came from far a field! ;) Anyhow if anyone else can pop up even the smallest peice of TPG madness,other than me,or other than is found on he DJ site,please feel free to post them and get told they are elsewhere on the net! :heated:

Guest imported_sofarok
Guest imported_sofarok
Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by skrib139

hands up if you think loco should change his signature....

it makes me fucking cringe everytime i read it... so gay, its the sorta thing i can imagine graham norton squealing... :o

Its off kojak,a 70s cop show before you were born Skrib....and i will change it when you eventually send me some flix,so its staying for a long time then!!!!!!! :lol:
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Its off kojak,a 70s cop show before you were born Skrib....and i will change it when you eventually send me some flix,so its staying for a long time then!!!!!!! :lol:

shit, you got me over a barrel... well i hope youre happy in the knowledge that you are now gonna be personally responsible for the snatching of innocent old ladies handbags to fund a flick processing habit that id managed to suppress for a while.....

I'm back (I suppose...)

Hummm, Loco, I didn't look at the topic for a while and again, you're surprising me !!! : D

Anyway, that picture below gives me lots of memories because the train has been hit just next to a friend's house and they get chased on that action...like, swimming in a clod river at 2-3 in the morning !! : /

Believe me, he will probably have things to tell about that night !! :D

http://www.graffiti.org/brighton/trains/nims/nims1.jpg'>

Guest imported_b0b

Re: I'm back (I suppose...)

Originally posted by MidniteRun

they get chased on that action...like, swimming in a clod river at 2-3 in the morning !! : /

Believe me, he will probably have things to tell about that night !! :D

I've heard that story. Didn't someone get caught as they couldn't swim?

Originally posted by skrib139

shit, you got me over a barrel... well i hope youre happy in the knowledge that you are now gonna be personally responsible for the snatching of innocent old ladies handbags to fund a flick processing habit that id managed to suppress for a while.....

Dont fret young 139..i will change the profile message over the weekend!