TPG CREW

shaunyrok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by poison pen

read the TPG interviews in Extreme Graffix and Subwaynet--definately worth a read, some nice tubes in there aswell!!:D

What the fuck is "Extreme Graffix"? :lol:

Do you mean Xplicit Grafix?

The TPG interview in that on is ok, the flicks are the best part of it.

Hi, Just to let TPG fans know, there is a pubes dub running on the Silverlinks that has been going for (I'm totally not shitting you on this) at least a month and a half.

I think they are totally re-surfacing the trains, so they haven't bothered buffing it that much, it's still going strong!! :eek:

Originally posted by fresh_SE

Hi, Just to let TPG fans know, there is a pubes dub running on the Silverlinks that has been going for (I'm totally not shitting you on this) at least a month and a half.

I think they are totally re-surfacing the trains, so they haven't bothered buffing it that much, it's still going strong!! :eek:

Slack buffing...tsk! :rolleyes:

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by b0b

Bump for all the pictures Loco is putting up. If you want to see good quality scans of them have a look at www.graffiti.org/dj where they have been up for years already.

True say blud! Loco, you got any flicks we haven’t seen a million times, or is does you flick collection only comprise of trades with b0b from 95 to 99? ;)

Archived