TPG CREW

shaunyrok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

and this one too????

Well that one is one DJ somewhere too. What I was trying to get across is that you have a huge album of flicks, so why scan the ones that are online already? Why not scan things that aren't in the "e-pool" already and give us some exclusive 12oz content, not stuff that is already on DJ and Nigma and L12 etc.. Basically any photos you got off me are online already, so go looking through the archives and give us some original Loco stuff. Keep up the scanning and looking forward to seeing some hidden gems from you.

Originally posted by b0b

Well that one is one DJ somewhere too. What I was trying to get across is that you have a huge album of flicks, so why scan the ones that are online already? Why not scan things that aren't in the "e-pool" already and give us some exclusive 12oz content, not stuff that is already on DJ and Nigma and L12 etc.. Basically any photos you got off me are online already, so go looking through the archives and give us some original Loco stuff. Keep up the scanning and looking forward to seeing some hidden gems from you.

No worries fella...You know a lot of shit in my collection, and where i got it from.The TPG flix, well there are some nuggets in there, and you know about the foreign writers on UK steel i have....still gotta bring the albums over, and pillage em for 12oz delight!

tpg

tpg the best train cru the uk has seen FACT there r other good crues out there!!!! but come on ppl nastys fat solid letters that look like graff u get u.k heads in the last few years trying to pull of these off key euro styles an it dont work there letters look like soggy chips........bump bump 4 nasty an tpg............respect is earnt over many years an many trains u cant just start writing think ur bad an bully ppl in to respecting u an ur krue ha ha it dont work like that (hummmm!):king:

• 1 month later...