TPG CREW

shaunyrok

Originally posted by sneak

i think there may only be ONE picture of mine on the net. i want to keep it that way, bcause i dont want to dissapoint a bunch of heads i dont know.

I hate it because I sent someone a well old flic a year or two ago and they put it on the most toy site i have ever seen (BK Crew..anyone remember move BK? No thought not.) and then i was slated hard when commenting on other writers work even tho the flic was about a year and a half old!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by Locofanclub

Seeing as this thread aint had some flix for a while, can anyone update it during the week? :confused:

Why not add the dubs you just put in the tracksids thread here? the Eine & Nema

Originally posted by vynlone

I don't like my stuff on the net....(not that anyone would want to see the piles of toss I produce anyway!) but if every flic is on the net then there is nothing to go in mags etc.

:D :D

YES THATS RIGHT,NO ONE WANTS to see the piles of pure crap you produce!!!

Originally posted by vynlone

Unfortunately you don't give us that choice IVO. Looks like most people agree with me.

:rolleyes:

he he he internet battles are only won by people who have the balls to leave their tags and their graff unlike yourself so go sit in the crappy hole you came from....

Archived