Favorite Desserts

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my specialty, well, no, Jaques, but it's called Chocolate Paris-Breast, it's a big circular cream puff thing with bittersweet chocolate pastry cream, and whipped cream with rum in it, and powdered sugar on top. The original Paris-Breast commemorated a bicycle race from Paris to Breast, which is somewhere in Frizzance. Not quite vagina and whipped cream, but it will get you there if you make it for someone. Jacques Pepin's Cooking With Claudine cookbook. Peace.

I like the Indian stuff called jibilas or something, it's deep fried, like funnel cake stuff filled with sweet syrup, and really hollow, and good. I haven't made it yet, but its really good. There is a recipe in Time's Foods of the World series, India (duh!).

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

theres this pie that i make, it includes :

chocolate pudding

gram cracker crust

cool whip

cream cheese

..its really really really really good

hell yes...

i'll have to agree, try the same thing but with different flavors:idea:

my favorite is butterscotch:yum: :yum:

Originally posted by Sean Daley

this is my thread, and sweets are my thang.

i looooove all desserts..especially cheesecakes n pies, but there is nothing out there that beats my moms bitchin brownies and a glass of milk.

classic

and hits the spot.:yum:

word to that my mom makes HELLA good desserts...

all of 'em are grub too:yum:

i love dessert

eclairs

tiramisu

napoleans

buttercream filled chocolate cupcakes

croquembouche

mom's lemon meringue pie

i was a pastry chef for awhile..i made up some sick fuckin desserts...my favorite of those:

handmade chocolate tortellinis filled with sweet ricotta cheese in some, chocolate ganache in others, covered with a pistachio creme anglaise and some raspberry puree

cannot fuck wit it

Re: i love dessert

Originally posted by !@#$%

eclairs

tiramisu

napoleans

buttercream filled chocolate cupcakes

croquembouche

mom's lemon meringue pie

i was a pastry chef for awhile..i made up some sick fuckin desserts...my favorite of those:

handmade chocolate tortellinis filled with sweet ricotta cheese in some, chocolate ganache in others, covered with a pistachio creme anglaise and some raspberry puree

cannot fuck wit it

I almost forgot about the éclairs

oh and roasted bananas are good too

Archived