Buy an aircraft carrier for only $4,500,000.

Poop Man Bob

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Pssh, cmon dude, don't front like a fucking AIRCRAFT CARRIER doesn't completely destroy a luxury yacht with its intrinsic pimpness alone... Man, while Mr. Luxury rolls up in his dopey jet ski on the beach, macking on models, I fucking land a SEAPLANE right next to him and completely ruin his shit. He'll be like "Hey there young lady, would you care to join me for some Courvoisier, dinner, and party favors on my yacht?", and I'll be like "Yo, you wanna do lines off my fucking tarmac? My ship holds over 4,000 tons of cargo". It's over, man. And dude:

You can't find a better way to break sex laws with that kind of technological marvel around.

Oh, and if I bought that carrier, it would ALSO have "hesh nigger what" on its side, regardless of my being Hesh or not.

i humbly bow down to you man. i think it is imparitive that sometime in the next year we team up and handle some bizznass

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sea rats, aka Pi rats....

ahaha I'm so oldschool I steal jokes from Shakespeare.

Anyway. I'd take it if it comes with ammo and hot chicks. Or just hot chicks.

Fuck fuel, I'd just park somewhere and have it as some sort of independant nation. Then enjoy it for a couple years. Then fill it with monkeys and hippos and train them to fire at Switzerland.

Cuz that would be so ghetto.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

He'll be like "Hey there young lady, would you care to join me for some Courvoisier, dinner, and party favors on my yacht?", and I'll be like "Yo, you wanna do lines off my fucking tarmac? My ship holds over 4,000 tons of cargo". It's over, man.

HAHAAHA! this is the second time I've actually laughed out loud at my computer!

Quote of the year!

Originally posted by effyoo

HAHAAHA! this is the second time I've actually laughed out loud at my computer!

Quote of the year!

Am I retarded or something? I constantly laugh out loud at my computer.

People always open my door and ask me who I snuck in.

Archived